Em, Lexy & Pete

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

What are you talking about?

i mean that all the conditions say that  no way they will continuing like that in the Presence lexi and pete and their friends ,Fasting for a long time means eating greedily ,they will not be able to resist to share in the party for so long ,so the fall will happen  ,from very very high mountain

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

What unexpected way you mean? 

i mean they will repeat bob‘s but with lexi and pete friends will be very different  , non of what happening between sid and em is normal so we expect it will be different  with lexi and pete presence no way they will behave as they  wree before ,soon or later they will share parties even if they will do to be friendly with lexy and pete 

16 minutes ago, x1000 said:

i mean they will repeat bob‘s but with lexi and pete friends will be very different  , non of what happening between sid and em is normal so we expect it will be different  with lexi and pete presence no way they will behave as they  wree before ,soon or later they will share parties even if they will do to be friendly with lexy and pete 

well this is not math to hit it right:biggrin:

first and know if lexy would be interested in such an exchange, which I doubt, sid is not properly a man he is more like a child, and I think lexy would not have attraction for sid,

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

well this is not math to hit it right:biggrin:

first and know if lexy would be interested in such an exchange, which I doubt, sid is not properly a man he is more like a child, and I think lexy would not have attraction for sid,

who are talking about exchange or attraction , may be lexi or pete will not make zero effort toward them just their presence will heating up all :biggrin: may be they take it as  a new game with the kids .little seduction and indirect flirtation very interesting game for all  , what i said that the normal life for lexi and pete have to take its affection for  the kids 

30 minutes ago, x1000 said:

who are talking about exchange or attraction , may be lexi or pete will not make zero effort toward them just their presence will heating up all :biggrin: may be they take it as  a new game with the kids .little seduction and indirect flirtation very interesting game for all  , what i said that the normal life for lexi and pete have to take its affection for  the kids 

but before the kids will be seduced, Lexi & partners will have to leave for new apartment.... :angel:

1 hour ago, spielo said:

but before the kids will be seduced, Lexi & partners will have to leave for new apartment.... :angel:

i dont thinks so, their names added to the apt means they will stay a long time , may be they will stay till the kids names removing for ever or to another apt

10 minutes ago, x1000 said:

their names added to the apt means they will stay a long time

It has been stated multiple times in the past that this move is only temporary. Personally speaking it just makes sense for them to stay here although I don't see the two couples meshing well together. But Lexy and Pete most certainly deserve this place over Sid and Em.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It has been stated multiple times in the past that this move is only temporary. Personally speaking it just makes sense for them to stay here although I don't see the two couples meshing well together. But Lexy and Pete most certainly deserve this place over Sid and Em.

only 24 hours passed we hope the next days will be fine for all