Em, Lexy & Pete

59 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Die Hölle ... wie können Lexy und Pete in ihrem Haus im Bett schlafen und auch in Em-Platz sein? Nun, zumindest jetzt hat dieses Haus jemanden, der aktiv ist und tatsächlich Sex vor der Kamera hat.

--> 04-05-2018   10:50:15

A thought: I don't know if it has ever been mentioned.

If so much money is made with such a project as VHTV that the tenants' housing and livelihood can be paid, why doesn't VHTV have some people, who at the end of a day, -so every 24 hours- make a statement what has happened in the individual apartments, .... a day summary with everything WHAT and WHY it happened (if need be in Russian - a translation program can do the rest) So we would have next day a new basis for discussion and wouldn't have to question the old things daily again. 

To watch people fucking we could watch an adult video. To see people sleeping, eating and watching TV we could watch BigBrother in our own language and we would understand anything. 

But this is VHTV - people from different countries are watching right now. 

So it should be better than other reality shows. 
We should understand what happens. We need more information.

• Like 3

I agree with you at 200%.
There may also be a dozen guys in VHTV who write a brief summary in Russian about the most important things that happened in the various apts during the day/night and that we must know.
Let me explain: if a couple makes a normal life, watch TV, eats and then fucks, there's nothing to explain.
Instead, in some cases (quarrels of Em + SId or Mary + George) it is necessary to know what they said.
The guys mentioned above would not cost much but we, the next day,  could know what happened with Google Translator.

1 hour ago, budda said:

There may also be a dozen guys in VHTV who write a brief summary in Russian about the most important things that happened in the various apts during the day/night and that we must know.

the only problem is the country block IPs :biggrin: so we are lucky if find people who speak Russian who can watch VHTV 

5 hours ago, budda said:

I did not understand why Em & Sid accepted Lexy & Pete so badly (they did not even look at them) and if Em was crying because they had arrived.

It is not up to Em and her Brat Crying Boy to accept anyone.

The apartment belongs to Alex (the manager) and he decides how to use the extra room.

In my opinion:

Lexy & Pete should stay here, since it is a better apartment and everybody loves them.

Then kick EM and the Brat Crying Boy to another place,  the smaller and cheaper, the better without any internet access.

• Like 2

When I write to their "Support" I always get an answer. I do not know if it comes from Russia or from a Western State.
So, as they can answer me, they could post the summaries.
They certainly know Russian because it is understood by the answers they send.

36 minutes ago, zoifan said:

It is not up to Em and her Brat Crying Boy to accept anyone.

The apartment belongs to Alex (the manager) and he decides how to use the extra room.

In my opinion:

Lexy & Pete should stay here, since it is a better apartment and everybody loves them.

Then kick EM and the Brat Crying Boy to another place,  the smaller and cheaper, the better without any internet access.

They want to have a nicer place for parties and big jacuzzi :biggrin: