Em, Lexy & Pete

7 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

No, I wasn't. My body is inherited from my parents. :blush: But I was, however, professional skier and ballet dancer :angel:

Lexy

No kidding! You got a strong upper body and beautiful strong shoulders! Skiing is one of the favorites things in my life to do, have you ever skiied anywhere here in the States or Canada?

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

No kidding! You got a strong upper body and beautiful strong shoulders! Skiing is one of the favorites things in my life to do, have you ever skiied anywhere here in the States or Canada?

Unfortunately didn't reach that part of the world yet. I trained in Ukraine and Europe

L

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

They definitely are! Expensive but mesmerising! Pure winter beauty ;)

Yeah don't go to Switzerland it's ridiculously expensive there. Italy, Austria are better. Germany is quite expensive again as you are always near Munich the most expensive city in my country :wink:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lexy&Pete said:

Unfortunately didn't reach that part of the world yet. I trained in Ukraine and Europe

L

Oh ok, I havnt reached your part of the world yet either, someday i got to ski the Alps, looks so beautiful!  If you look to come here skiing, Vail Co. is my favorite, best snow and best scenery, and they have what we call bowls here, just ski off the back of the mountains, no trees, nice deep powder! 2 other great places are Killington Vt, and Whistler,  British Columbia in Canada. Did you go any where this season?

20 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh ok, I havnt reached your part of the world yet either, someday i got to ski the Alps, looks so beautiful!  If you look to come here skiing, Vail Co. is my favorite, best snow and best scenery, and they have what we call bowls here, just ski off the back of the mountains, no trees, nice deep powder! 2 other great places are Killington Vt, and Whistler,  British Columbia in Canada. Did you go any where this season?

I wish to go to Canada. Amazing country, the most kind people (as all the world says). And I will have to teach Pete to ski as well

L:heart:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

I wish to go to Canada. Amazing country, the most kind people (as all the world says). And I will have to teach Pete to ski as well

L:heart:

Have a look of Cortina d'Ampezzo - Italy's Alpes

image.png.2e703a30c4f01bacd5aadd11c9431a52.png

image.png.35dfb425b92692dc2ca85d6a37b77f3c.png

• Like 2