Em, Lexy & Pete

I do not think Em was on the phone with Alex or Anna wanting to send her away.

She - in the last 2 months - has shown that she does not care about staying in the house and did everything to get hunted:

·        she did not have sex,

·        she spent her days on the phone,

·        she was rude with L & P,

·        she never socialized with them,

·        she never invited anyone home,

·        she continued to disappear from home even for long periods.

Surely A & A will have reproached her and warned of the risk of being hunted; surely she read our posts on CC; surely she saw the money decrease but ... she did not do anything and then nothing to change and/or improve this situation.

Therefore she does not care to stay here

I imagine it could be a serious fight with the family. Other I can not think.

• Like 1

I had said weeks ago that at the end of the day Em is in love with Sid and if there was ever a choice she had to make between staying on the project and staying with Sid, she would more than likely stay with Sid. We all know Em could have been on par with VH royalty if she was free to fuck whoever she wanted to fuck. Or at the very least, had a much more suitable and capable partner. She chose to stay with the guy who 100% hindered her opportunities here.

I also predicted that these two couples would not get along.

Nothing more to say than what Budda has just said and it's like what someone else said a few days ago; they were given PLENTY of opportunities to improve and chose not to do anything. Therefore you can't feel bad for them. Lexy and Pete deserve this house way more than Em and Sid anyway so I'm glad their leaving but that's something I'll believe when I actually see it.

• Like 1

image.thumb.png.95edd66c52c7933127a214ba081bbe60.png

My two cents worth is, that Em has been having some serious and difficult personal problems last weeks. Problems that are outside VHTV but of cause could be related to her appearance. These difficulties have made her depressed, withdrawn, inactive and unhappy. And by the way, I love her pink dinosaurs outfit.  

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Refur said:

My two cents worth is, that Em has been having some serious and difficult personal problems last weeks. Problems that are outside VHTV but of cause could be related to her appearance. These difficulties have made her depressed, withdrawn, inactive and unhappy. And by the way, I love her pink dinosaurs outfit. 

Even if that was true, Em and Sid have always been a boring couple ever since their early days. Em is the only who made her exciting to watch with her cheating, but if not for that this couple wouldn't even be a blip on anyone's radar. They stayed with Lisa and did nothing except for the threesome with Sia which only happened once... and the cheating which got her popular. They lived with Nyusha who was arguably the 2nd most sexually active women on VH, had access to much more guests, was a lot more social than they are now, even got to party with Misty while she was single who was undoubtedly THE most sexually active women on VH, and STILL they did nothing good. They had their own apartment here for a few months, a huge apartment and under the guidance of the two best managers on the site, and STILL they did nothing... except the supposed cheating which got her more attention.

They've never been a social couple. They've never been a sexually active couple. They should honestly get some kind of award for managing to stay on this site for as long as they have. Other couples who have done much more than them have come and gone.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, budda said:

Surely A & A will have reproached her and warned of the risk of being hunted; surely she read our posts on CC; surely she saw the money decrease but ... she did not do anything and then nothing to change and/or improve this situation.

Therefore she does not care to stay here

I imagine it could be a serious fight with the family. Other I can not think.

Surely...........🤐

38 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Even if that was true, Em and Sid have always been a boring couple ever since their early days. Em is the only who made her exciting to watch with her cheating, but if not for that this couple wouldn't even be a blip on anyone's radar. They stayed with Lisa and did nothing except for the threesome with Sia which only happened once... and the cheating which got her popular. They lived with Nyusha who was arguably the 2nd most sexually active women on VH, had access to much more guests, was a lot more social than they are now, even got to party with Misty while she was single who was undoubtedly THE most sexually active women on VH, and STILL they did nothing good. They had their own apartment here for a few months, a huge apartment and under the guidance of the two best managers on the site, and STILL they did nothing... except the supposed cheating which got her more attention.

They've never been a social couple. They've never been a sexually active couple. They should honestly get some kind of award for managing to stay on this site for as long as they have. Other couples who have done much more than them have come and gone.

The cheating is creating a big audience, lasting a long time. Do you remember the first weeks of VV????

57 minutes ago, Refur said:

image.thumb.png.95edd66c52c7933127a214ba081bbe60.png  0   1.18 MB

She was just like this,doing very little when she was in Lisa old place,same regard Sid,so or she it's having those personal problems for long months or she and him are just what we see..just boring.

44 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Couldn't agree more,i still Remeber in past Lisa house when Em apeared people saying..this girl needs an place for her in VH etc and myself saying..why?she doesn't do almost nothing,sleeps a lot etc.

• Like 1