Em, Lexy & Pete

21 minutes ago, spielo said:

The cheating is creating a big audience, lasting a long time. Do you remember the first weeks of VV????

I'll never forget it. Some of the best moments in voyeur history. Lilu and Roma vids are still great memories.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Even if that was true, Em and Sid have always been a boring couple ever since their early days. Em is the only who made her exciting to watch with her cheating, but if not for that this couple wouldn't even be a blip on anyone's radar. They stayed with Lisa and did nothing except for the threesome with Sia which only happened once... and the cheating which got her popular. They lived with Nyusha who was arguably the 2nd most sexually active women on VH, had access to much more guests, was a lot more social than they are now, even got to party with Misty while she was single who was undoubtedly THE most sexually active women on VH, and STILL they did nothing good. They had their own apartment here for a few months, a huge apartment and under the guidance of the two best managers on the site, and STILL they did nothing... except the supposed cheating which got her more attention.

They've never been a social couple. They've never been a sexually active couple. They should honestly get some kind of award for managing to stay on this site for as long as they have. Other couples who have done much more than them have come and gone. 

You made a perfect synthesis.
You just have to add that Em is beautiful and sexy. With all due respect, if she had the physique of Zoi, it would have been different: after the first house everything would have ended.

Let not forget that Em &Sid had been at Lisa's place and they did nothing. The went to Ana & Rock's place they did nothing. They came here and they did nothing. I would not be surprised if they were sent back to Lisa's place, seeing them with their friends lately. Except with Chloe & James, Anna and Alex don't show the door very easily to their tenants. 

39 minutes ago, pahman said:

Let not forget that Em &Sid had been at Lisa's place and they did nothing. The went to Ana & Rock's place they did nothing. They came here and they did nothing. I would not be surprised if they were sent back to Lisa's place, seeing them with their friends lately. Except with Chloe & James, Anna and Alex don't show the door very easily to their tenants. 

I remain with my opinion. Sid - 100% can not be in the project. Even in the golden months (autumn of last year). He's a bad lover. Boring man. Uninteresting personality.

Em can succeed even in today's project (but this is close to flying in Mars). I do not know what can help her now. In this stage. She's a pretty depressed person. She needs a reliable friend/lover. She does not get along very well with people. But she has potential. The only question is whether she will open it or not in VHTV.

Herself? I really doubt. Need a really good motivation. She has it. But need become adult. However, I doubt - that she will survive. I'll bet she's going to break down and leave. She needed to act sooner. Much earlier. At Lisa's. In the house with Jacuzzi. In the house of Anna and Alex. She did not do this. With that circle of communication? They are the same children as Sid. Only with better potency.

• Like 2

Perhaps, if Em had since the beginning a man next to her instead of a child making a tantrum under the covers, things would have been different.
What we all wonder is what did Em find in Sid?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, groomy said:

I remain with my opinion. Sid - 100% can not be in the project. Even in the golden months (autumn of last year). He's a bad lover. Boring man. Uninteresting personality.

Em can succeed even in today's project (but this is close to flying in Mars). I do not know what can help her now. In this stage. She's a pretty depressed person. She needs a reliable friend/lover. She does not get along very well with people. But she has potential. The only question is whether she will open it or not in VHTV.

Herself? I really doubt. Need a really good motivation. She has it. But need become adult. However, I doubt - that she will survive. I'll bet she's going to break down and leave. She needed to act sooner. Much earlier. At Lisa's. In the house with Jacuzzi. In the house of Anna and Alex. She did not do this. With that circle of communication? They are the same children as Sid. Only with better potency.

Em is at Lisa's place at this moment. She was talking to someone earlier (female voice) and was crying on the phone. I thought the voice was Anna's voice but i'm  not 100% sure. She brought her passport with her, Lisa made a pic of it. Em seems more enthusiastic with Lisa now.

Every time someone came to stay at Lisa's place she always made a copy of his (her) passport. So maybe it's a sign that Em may stay at Lisa's place without Sid.  

36 minutes ago, pahman said:

Em is at Lisa's place at this moment. She was talking to someone earlier (female voice) and was crying on the phone. I thought the voice was Anna's voice but i'm  not 100% sure. She brought her passport with her, Lisa made a pic of it. Em seems more enthusiastic with Lisa now.

Every time someone came to stay at Lisa's place she always made a copy of his (her) passport. So maybe it's a sign that Em may stay at Lisa's place without Sid.  

Oh dear... That wont work at all...

2 hours ago, pahman said:

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Oh dear... That wont work at all...

he would show up as a guest anyway & things would be just as bad. they both need to go. maybe em could grow up a little off cam & return at some point. that's her only chance. imo.

• Like 2

I don't post much on this forum, but holy shit is Lexy awesome. Lexy & Pete if you're reading this, you guys are just the best. Those two just seem like a lot of fun even if you remove the sexual aspect of it. They just look cool to hang out with.

*Edit* - Also Lexy is fucking gorgeous. She's been built extremely well.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:

he would show up as a guest anyway & things would be just as bad. they both need to go. maybe em could grow up a little off cam & return at some point. that's her only chance. imo. 

Every time the "dramas" happen, we make our assumptions about the fact that E & S goes away from the house.
But we have seen that, despite E & S have done very little from October to today, they seem irremovable from there.
Perhaps Em is very close to Anna and is protected by her.
I think this time nothing will happen again.