Em, Lexy & Pete

13 minutes ago, x1000 said:

soon will be a change in the apt name , i think that .

I hope that it is only Em and that Sya is more present. The two alone already guarantee a resumption of pace satisfactory to the project. We've seen this before.

Bob, if not inevitable, can only continue to be an etinerante presence and without a bound and loyal condition. So Ty we've already seen more comfortable with this.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, budda said:

Someone from this forum who understands Russian has said that Em has until May 10th to prove she has changed, otherwise she will have to leave.
In your opinion, what does "change" mean?  Perhaps better clean the house or wash the laundry more often?
No, "to change" means - above all - to do more sexual activity.
As I said, Em has to do it in these 10 days.
Doing it with the 3 that I mentioned is quite easy: she already knows them.
But having to hurry up a new guy to have sex with, it seems to me sincerely that it can be demeaning for her.

First, I did not know the deadline factor, but only reinforces how much Anna is malleable in his administration (without pressure).

Second: See my post of memories and moments.
For Em, in good and reliable company this will be no problem.

I have always emphasized here, from this her first moments in VH, that she had strong potential to make a difference.
Same view I had for Mira and Henrry (check forum) and Lexy and Peter (when their area of activity was still just the bathroom of this place).

this without counting that I was in the past and in its beginning in VH, ferocious defender of own Anna and Alex.🖖

I ask ... erred in my previous and anticipated visions?
😉

Edited by thedbear

5 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

it'll be happen? 😄  

Screenshot (518).png

I am attentive and not happy about it.
It only reinforces the farce that was the "clearings" of Em's days, still with Sid.
But if Sya has already been with Ty and she has a deadline, then without much choice.

27 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

Bob is leaving 😞

Edit : he's back! 

11 minutes ago, zoifan said:

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hes back

Nor do I myself believe that I will position myself like this, but I really hope that Anna will do (for the first time) the cold role of ax and sword in this matter.
I do not think she approves of this kind of behavior. Not in the examples we know of.👎