Foxy, Kira - Part #2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

This it's tuf decision..I kinda want watch the girl guest..but no wish at all to watch Alan.Damittt.

why don't you like Alan, he's the best boy of all in vh

Just now, waldi said:

why don't you like Alan, he's the best boy of all in vh

I don't dislike him,but in his house,prefer foxy,Kira friends that aren't Nas.But well better than empty place that's for sure,hopeful we will see the guest girl doing something nice.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

This it's tuf decision..I kinda want watch the girl guest..but no wish at all to watch Alan.Damittt.

Just like to see Alan in Alan's apartment.. Looks like an early night for the guest..maybe George thinks he needs to send in the cavalry when Foxy is out ,but I think Kira and her guest would be just fine. Is what it is..See you here in a couple days.. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Houlii said:

Just like to see Alan in Alan's apartment.. Looks like an early night for the guest..maybe George thinks he needs to send in the cavalry when Foxy is out ,but I think Kira and her guest would be just fine. Is what it is..See you here in a couple days.. 

Maybe,but honestly think alone Kira have a lot of cavalary😄,but fine with Nas in the place for this night or two days max,but honestly think for tonight Kira and the girlfriend would be more than enought.Could be also to give some "publicity" to Nas,f&k are fresh and new,nas are with us for long time.

24 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Why? Alan mentally quite progressed. He became much better - as a person. They are the longest time in the project now - without holidays and relocations.

They decided - that a cheerful and warm party is better than the usual evening in two apartments. And they are right. :rolleyes:

• Like 4