Foxy, Kira - Part #2

24 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I like his houses. He should open up a few more. He has for sure the right people for it... 

Myself have an strange "feeling" regard his house,Nas was one of my favourites ever and still it's nice,this one also started very good and was very nice for some weeks,but the others houses of him(some closed by now)I don't watch almost nothing,in some aspects he is one of the best managers..in cam positions,in good guests,and mantain places active(but this point seem he it's getting worst).But there is one thing that every place of him archieved and seeing it failing in this house god first time..in all his houses at least one resident,guests it's present,almost never the houses are empty for half day,and day,but this one..lots of empty for long periods.

aside from foxy doing stuff & kira experimenting with guys i really don't see much going on in this house even when it is occupied. but empty has no chance of gaining interest from anyone. perhaps some of the guests can be convinced to spend some time here as they are doing at polly & ray apt. then we could fairly judge the interest level.

6rGBQuL.gif

giphy (11).gif

giphy (12).gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

what does it mean?? 

Screenshot (80).png  0   1.58 MB

Maybe foxy should instead of come to house to shower and write things on mirror..to actually start being one day to two in actually house.Better..why not to have both residents at same time(instead of making turns)an couple days..that would be great,basicaly what happens in all other houses most of the time.

• Like 1

No

9 hours ago, golfer06 said:

aside from foxy doing stuff & kira experimenting with guys i really don't see much going on in this house even when it is occupied. but empty has no chance of gaining interest from anyone. perhaps some of the guests can be convinced to spend some time here as they are doing at polly & ray apt. then we could fairly judge the interest level.

6rGBQuL.gif  0   1.75 MB

giphy (11).gif  0   3.02 MB

giphy (12).gif  0   1.44 MB

Very true,myself now when foxy appears barely watch it,I know she basicaly will shower(with the very fast twitter pic notice of that)and then probarby will put makeup and vanish at best chance till night or worst(and more usual)till next day.Reallu don't get it,an empty house means no money neither to the residents or manager,but well it's up to them.

17 hours ago, groomy said:

Eh bien, la dernière grande bonne partie a été le 5 mai. Honnêtement - Foxy même dans ce mode fait plus fou et que 2/3 d'autres maisons.

Oui, la maison a ralenti. Temporairement - ou tendance? Il faut attendre quelques semaines.

Et je crois encore que George avec ses 3 maisons générer plus de revenus que Anna et Alex dans 8 apt maintenant.

I do not know what are the other 2 houses of George.
It is certain that for Alex, at least 4 of his houses are very bad (Misty, Dean, Anatasia and Bree). Yesterday again, the CC consultations are the worst. Incredible (and depressing), but it's the Em house that has to be his "best" home!

3 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

I do not know what are the other 2 houses of George.
It is certain that for Alex, at least 4 of his houses are very bad (Misty, Dean, Anatasia and Bree). Yesterday again, the CC consultations are the worst. Incredible (and depressing), but it's the Em house that has to be his "best" home!

Encore une fois, CC ne doit pas être prit en compte avec ce qu'il ce passe sur les vues des différents appartements 

CC reste une petite communauté par rapport au nombre total de personnes qui se connecte sur VHTV,  qui doit avoir pas loin de 10 millions de personnes par mois (bien sûr tout ce monde n'est pas forcément premium ^^)

Donc tu peux avoir pleins de monde qui regardent sans forcément qu'on est des membres du forum qui viennent en parler, en sachant qu'on a beaucoup moins de visiteurs que VHTV 

C'est juste pour te dire que tu ne peux pas te fier à ce que tu vois sur le forum comme une valeur certaine pour savoir si un appartement à des vues ou non 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Again, CC should not be taken into account with what happens on the views of the different apartments 

CC remains a small community compared to the total number of people who connect on VHTV, which must have not far from 10 million people per month (of course not everyone is necessarily premium ^^)

So you can have a lot of people watching without necessarily being members of the forum who come to talk about it, knowing that we have a lot less visitors than VHTV 

It's just to tell you that you can not trust what you see on the forum as a definite value to know if an apartment has views or not 

You speak a lot of sense moos!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Again, CC should not be took into account with what is happening on the views of different apartments 

CC remains a small community compared to the total number of people who logs on VHTV, to be close to 10 million people per month (of course all this world is not necessarily premium ^^)

So you can be full of people watching is not necessarily that of the forum members who come to talk, knowing that far fewer visitors than VHTV 

This is just to tell you that you can not trust yourself to what you see on the forums as some value whether an apartment in views or not 

44 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Encore une fois, CC ne doit pas être prit en compte avec ce qu'il ce passe sur les vues des différents appartements 

CC reste une petite communauté par rapport au nombre total de personnes qui se connecte sur VHTV,  qui doit avoir pas loin de 10 millions de personnes par mois (bien sûr tout ce monde n'est pas forcément premium ^^)

Donc tu peux avoir pleins de monde qui regardent sans forcément qu'on est des membres du forum qui viennent en parler, en sachant qu'on a beaucoup moins de visiteurs que VHTV 

C'est juste pour te dire que tu ne peux pas te fier à ce que tu vois sur le forum comme une valeur certaine pour savoir si un appartement à des vues ou non 

Absolutely, moos. I mention CC consultations (read again if necessary), nothing else. Although I think that, proportionally, the trend on CC must end up at VHTV.

10 millions people or VHTV visits? 

2 hours ago, Rhdem said:

what does it mean?? 

Screenshot (80).png

is it mother's day message ? this sunday is mother's day.