Foxy, Kira - Part #2

57 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Encore une fois, CC ne doit pas être prit en compte avec ce qu'il ce passe sur les vues des différents appartements 

CC reste une petite communauté par rapport au nombre total de personnes qui se connecte sur VHTV,  qui doit avoir pas loin de 10 millions de personnes par mois (bien sûr tout ce monde n'est pas forcément premium ^^)

Donc tu peux avoir pleins de monde qui regardent sans forcément qu'on est des membres du forum qui viennent en parler, en sachant qu'on a beaucoup moins de visiteurs que VHTV 

C'est juste pour te dire que tu ne peux pas te fier à ce que tu vois sur le forum comme une valeur certaine pour savoir si un appartement à des vues ou non 

Whta you say it's right moos no doubth about that, but another point and good view it's that cc it's the biggest forum(community)for VH,so it's the best way of taking some considerations,like what places are suceseful or an fail,basicaly even if the VH cc community was only of 100,200users still is the best way to judge things.

Friday night and place it's an desert,Probrably at end if night Kira will arrive to sleep..foxy will come one of this mornings to take shower,bate in shower and write some "philosophy" thing in mirror.Right now house it's..desert please GIF.

5 hours ago, priapos said:

is it mother's day message ? this sunday is mother's day.

Some messages of Foxy sound really dark and sad to me. I hope she will be alright. 😟

Don't worry, be happy, Foxy 💖

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Some messages of Foxy sound really dark and sad to me. I hope she will be alright. 😟

Don't worry, be happy, Foxy 💖

This weekend..Sad about her mom..Can't see Foxy coming from a straight womb..

2 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Totally see that..Doesn't seem something that would take you away all night..regularly..

Depends... on what type of artist/dancer she could be... and it what kind of clubs she works.. Maybe when she come late from work she stays in other/family houses

Just now, Sparkles said:

Depends... on what type of artist/dancer she could be... and it what kind of clubs she works.. Maybe when she come late from work she stays in other/family houses

Well some nightclubs are open til mornings. And they often employ striptease dancers or burlesque artists. Some erotic cabarets are the same... 

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well some nightclubs are open til mornings. And they often employ striptease dancers or burlesque artists. Some erotic cabarets are the same... 

But hardly she would work in an place like that day and night,to me just seems she and Kira decided to have another place to be and stay with their friends that sadly isn't VH house,long time sinse the friends aren't in,both f&k usualy have backpacks like the house it's just to stay short times.