Foxy, Kira - Part #2

Just now, priapos said:

kira in the kitchen and prepares shisha. ı always say shisha means party.

Görüntünün olası içeriÄi: iç mekan

p.s.  she is fat from day to day.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

And I am pretty sure you have the best and most beautiful body in the world... 😤

I am 90 kgs. and fat ones. you are wrong my friend.

Who cares if she it's heavier or not,hat matters it's the crap the house become.Once an party reunion place..now an empty place for ages and the two residents making turns to stay in the house.From an top,fun,over the top place to..mediocrely.

it looks no party. kira has prepared shisha for herself. smoking shisha does not make fat you can smoke . but we need new guests and party.

Görüntünün olası içeriÄi: 1 kiÅi, oturuyor, oturma odası ve iç mekan

It's by far the worst house George ever deliverd.None of the residents are living in the place,the Just come to stay some time and maybe sleep,then backpack and there they go.Usualy this manager places are active with regularity but seems he lowered the standards.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Who cares if she it's heavier or not,hat matters it's the crap the house become.Once an party reunion place..now an empty place for ages and the two residents making turns to stay in the house.From an top,fun,over the top place to..mediocrely.

Not even that good!!

4 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Promising beginning but got worse very quickly! Now even the tenants don't seem to care!

Indeed,But...manager should care.Well other places to watch,thank god.

0100 There's a party in the making now - 5 girls plus Alan, in the house including Serena - currently 3 in the shower and 3 in the L/R ............so a good time could be had by all.

Edited by Oldstalker
because it was Alan plus 2 in the shower.