Foxy, Kira - Part #2

1 hour ago, just man said:

this girl ..a very hotly and so sexy ..would you to like her !!..

she's the only girl in this apartment , except her friend Azura (i miss her) and Blair 

Surprised she didn't write some philosophic nonsense in mirror before vanishing again for maybe another one,two days.To manager..next time find residents that actually will live in the house and not just apear from time to time to put some show(and that is when the show happens).Only house in VH were the two "residents" are actually guests that apear from time to time.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Surprised she didn't write some philosophic nonsense in mirror before vanishing again for maybe another one,two days.To manager..next time find residents that actually will live in the house and not just apear from time to time to put some show(and that is when the show happens).

I would suspect that the reason she doesn't stay in the apartment is because nobody watches her whenever she IS in the apartment, which is a shame. Whenever she comes in with a friend and has sex, that's when she gets all the views so that's what she does. Other than that, why else would she want to stay? She might be out earning money seeing as how she isn't getting anything from VH.

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I would suspect that the reason she doesn't stay in the apartment is because nobody watches her whenever she IS in the apartment, which is a shame. Whenever she comes in with a friend and has sex, that's when she gets all the views so that's what she does. Other than that, why else would she want to stay? She might be out earning money seeing as how she isn't getting anything from VH.

If she it's in and with some interesting company(not this actual girl guest)I would watch,bbut if it's that(when she it's no one watches)still should be more present,not only her but also Kira,it's the only house were I feel they aren't residents but guests.Have no ideia if she have other job and Kira,what matters in when we look to the house and it's an plain desert.Whta surprises me more it's th manager ok with this,all the hours and hours pace it's empty it's zero cash made.

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It was said on their twitter she has a job. Maybe she has to travel a lot and that's why she doesn't not come home every night. 

And Kira?And why all those friends vanished..and strangely was about that same time foxy and Kira starting vanishing for all days,nights and making turns to stay in house,my opinion it's they still get together but in other place.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

And Kira?And why all those friends vanished..and strangely was about that same time foxy and Kira starting vanishing for all days,nights and making turns to stay in house,my opinion it's they still get together but in other place.

Who knows, they may be camming like everybody else!