Foxy, Kira - Part #2

13 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Who knows, they may be camming like everybody else!

Maybe who knows,or all their friends left them lol,at least the fun ones.its the backpack house.😆.

nina and alan took shower yesterday. serena is taking shower today. they do not have hot water. george must be forget to pay the bills.

Görüntünün olası içeriÄi: bir veya daha fazla kiÅi

8 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

i follow my favorite girl

Foxy is one of my favorites too. I like watching her do what she does, but I am hoping that we get to see her in at least one more session with the guy that had the beard and long hair. It was one of the hottest and one of my favorite sex sessions I've ever seen on VH. But of course VH and all their shit quality had bad streaming that night so a lot of it was missed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

totally agree with misc. foxy needs to be with a guy. or at least lose the clothes. this place is really not cutting it at all.

From what seem tonight was basicaly,serena shower,then the dude massage her,Kira and her (do nothing)blonde girlfriend watching things on computer,then over..and all out.No wonder George can't pay the water bills...nothing to watch in one,two of his houses.

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

From what seem tonight was basicaly,serena shower,then the dude massage her,Kira and her (do nothing)blonde girlfriend watching things on computer,then over..and all out.No wonder George can't pay the water bills...nothing to watch in one,two of his houses.

You obviously missed this little bit of action then?

foxy10.jpg

foxy11.jpg

foxy12.jpg

foxy13.jpg

foxy14.jpg

• Like 3