Foxy, Kira - Part #2

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Team_building

Offline. It`s private party. Like this:

Thank you! A lot I'm already inclined and convinced that Nina has a special role next to the FK project.

Now, seeing George orienting her in cam structure (at least that's what I interpreted), it got stronger still.

Maybe like Henrry, working to manage his own projects.
Any truth in that?

Cool to see that pics of residents outside,kinda makes me feel an previligied(close enought lol)because a lot of persons can see that pics in twitter etc but..only An few can see everything of them in VH houses,well...we pay good money for that privilegie.

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I went back to the first 30 days of Anna and Alex on VH and it's pretty funny and interesting. golfer was saying one girl was wearing too much clothes, some things never change, thankfully! Everyone was really down on Alex, and Loved Anna,  Mostly everyone thought the place was gonna fail because there was no sex for a few first days. Then an orgy in the hot tub and the rest is history. Lots of good caps and this from golfer, a sight we would see over and over the next few months. Capture_2017_01_25_17_36_03_696.pngorCapture_2017_01_25_17_24_58_601.png

Good old Golfer,The master collector as i would often say !!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1