• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

it seems that whitney kissed more becca today than jerar since they arrived here for the first time😀🤣

The girls in general are spending more time with each other than with the guys. It's making for a pretty boring night or whatever it is this is supposed to be.

1 minute ago, fasterboss said:

they are strangers indeed, I have never seen a couple with so little affection for each other

Maybe they never was a couple.. and the managers are desperate to find people to fulfill the empty slots 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Maybe they never was a couple.. and the managers are desperate to find people to fulfill the empty slots 

or this or their relationship has reached the point of total boredom,

or she may be a frustrated person without the courage to leave the closet😁

Whit first pushed away Justin when he wanted to go back door.  Then a minute later, she elbows him in the stomach (to leave her alone) while the other girl gets fucked by her b/f.

She doesn't want dick.  She's also an inconsiderate asshole. She treats him like crap. Why he sticks around....

Haven't watched this apartment much but from what I've seen the last three days, her motto is "Fuck me but don't touch me".  In other words, she wants to be admired...all eyes on her but expect nothing back in return.