4 hours ago, suckier44 said:

yes I know that mate but  there still boring and shouldn't be here that's why I never watch them I never did and never will there taken up space witch could be used with a lot better couple but I don't make the rules lol 

a lot of the participants could improve but right now i think the biggest problem is that there are too many apts. even if sasha grey, ava devine, stormy daniels, etc were here i couldn't keep up with them anymore.

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/14/2018 at 7:29 PM, golfer06 said:

a lot of the participants could improve but right now i think the biggest problem is that there are too many apts. even if sasha grey, ava devine, stormy daniels, etc were here i couldn't keep up with them anymore.

Yeah same here pal I am finding it too many now and often just look at a few of my favourites or else you spend all bloody night going from one to the other and end up seeing nothing. If anything looks promising from reading on here you can always look on  the timeline or later in the archives. Even on the preview bar which is supposed to show the six most active I assume, you often have previews with nobody in them lol so how the hell that works fuck knows lol.

• Like 1