• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Just In said:

O good this is what we really need another apartment, come on really this is getting way beyond ridiculous. 

Maybe I'm wrong, but they look like an ordinary couple.

And I do not understand - what is the point of opening such apartments. They will not receive statistics. Exactly.

Now even beginners factor (when the statistics is very high - even if house is empty or do nothing) - fell to days. They will not survive with Foxy, Stella, Polly (where there are now 3 girls with toys) and 7-8 swing apartments.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Just In said:

O good this is what we really need another apartment, come on really this is getting way beyond ridiculous. 

Hope those subs are keeping the pace. You gotta know that with every new apt, all the previous tenants cringe just a little bit more. Pressure cooker! 

• Like 1

Just now, groomy said:

And I do not understand - what is the point of opening such apartments. They will not receive statistics. Exactly.

Now even beginners factor (when the statistics is very high - even if house is empty or do nothing) - fell to days. They will not survive with Foxy, Stella, Polly (where there are now 3 girls with toys) and 7-8 swing apartments.

Wonder if the managers receives an big payment for opening an new place,that would explain so many places.Witney looks ok but..looks like most of other residents,house looks very empty and lifeless.Kinda feels less and less effort.But well..it's not my money.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Hope those subs are keeping the pace. You gotta know that with every new apt, all the previous tenants cringe just a little bit more. Pressure cooker! 

I think one day the "bobble" will explode,and VH will have to change some of the big rules,but as long it's profitable seems will continue this route.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

Everyone thinks they have an "it" factor. Time will tell if they do or they don't. 

VH is a voyeuristic view of people stuck on an island and it's survival of the fittest. Some really like that idea. Me, I think it's a bit horrid. Gosh, I can't think of the right word for it.

10 minutes ago, Just In said:

Well, as long as VH doesn't make less money with unlimited apts, this trend will not stop soon and it looks like they are improving technically. The truth is that the managers are the ones who are receiving less with more apts, not VH.