3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Foxy has always been bi-sexual and not a lesbian.

Agree

'But they are in an girl-girl apartment

Many participants (girls and boys) are now identified as bisexuals.  Problem with Whitney is she is participant as a male -female couple.  Similar to the guest couple that was there last night, if she would act as bisexual no one would complain.  So far, what we have seen, she has absolutely no interest to guys but very hot with women.  We yet to see her giving a kiss to Jerar but within minutes of the arrival of the guest couple, she was kissing the girl in the kitchen.  

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

So far, what we have seen, she has absolutely no interest to guys but very hot with women.

I don't think she's a full on les. As much of a dead fish as she is, she still technically had sex with Jerar, and has done it more than once. She may be legit bisexual, or she could be what we call a 'bar'sexual, which is a girl who isn't really into to girls but has no problem kissing and feeling up on them in front of guys solely for male attention (in her case for views). Saying she isn't into guys I feel is a bit premature as she hasn't really been around a lot but she's clearly not into Jerar. I think we need to see her in an environment with more potential (single) guys and see how she acts around them before we can conclude if she's into them or not.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't think she's a full on les. As much of a dead fish as she is, she still technically had sex with Jerar, and has done it more than once. She may be legit bisexual, or she could be what we call a 'bar'sexual, which is a girl who isn't really into to girls but has no problem kissing and feeling up on them in front of guys solely for male attention (in her case for views). Saying she isn't into guys I feel is a bit premature as she hasn't really been around a lot but she's clearly not into Jerar. I think we need to see her in an environment with more potential (single) guys and see how she acts around them before we can conclude if she's into them or not.

You have a valid point.

Agreed that Jerar fucked her 2 or 3 times but in all occasions, she was a cold fish.  She just let him fuck her with the face saying  "let me know when you're done"

Last night, she was on the couch with the guests and didn't even touch the guest male.   Jerar didn't touch the other girl either.  May be touching the guests is a no no.

But let's wait and see.

2 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

You have a valid point.

Agreed that Jerar fucked her 2 or 3 times but in all occasions, she was a cold fish.  She just let him fuck her with the face saying  "let me know when you're done"

Last night, she was on the couch with the guests and didn't even touch the guest male.   Jerar didn't touch the other girl either.  May be touching the guests is a no no.

But let's wait and see.

i stick with my origional assessment. she's gay. he's a friend in love with her. if she wanted another guy she would bring 1 home. she doesn't. hope i'm wrong because just girl on girl with no guys bores me. but i don't think so.

• Like 1

On 5/1/2018 at 5:57 PM, Robwin said:

At the risk of being argumentative lol do most punters really care? As long as they are happy with what they are seeing, how it got there or who has what is irrelevent really. After all watched ones stay and unwatched ones go in time just down to supply and demand.

Whether it is right in the context of voyeurism is another discussion entirely.

Agree,only think i really don't like in cam sites are cam girls and dudes(well if they manage to get some balance than can be ok..like kate&vikki)but places like s&s&a&l were tenha re camming most if time..just isn't for me.Now the rest..guests,family etc as long they don't cover cams fine with that,don't cair if they are being paid or not,care that they look fine and gives us good moments.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

If she wanted another girl she would bring one home and she doesn't do that either.

no she didn't. but 1 showed up & she enjoyed herself. 2 guys showed up & she didn't touch them. or are we talking about different places & people? as i said i'd like to be wrong because she's very cute & i like girl/guy sex. but i don't think that she's interested.

9 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Whitney seems willing to put up with Jerar except when it comes to sex but why wouldn't she when he runs around after her like a servant. Oh well it takes all kinds and he seems to live in hope!

The more I see Jerar the more I understand why their sex  life doesn't work at all.. He is the most timid guy I've ever seen. I do feel sorry for him, but the way he approaches her is just annoying rather than sexual...😧

11 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

The more I see Jerar the more I understand why their sex  life doesn't work at all.. He is the most timid guy I've ever seen. I do feel sorry for him, but the way he approaches her is just annoying rather than sexual...😧

How timid can he be if he's willing to show his wiener on the internet?

But I see your point.  He seems like a guy who is a bit shy (go figure), not aggressive at all, and probably says "please" and "thank you" when appropriate.