Anastasia

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

We've seen Pete having fun with Ana, Heather and now possibly this new girl. I hope Lexy isn't being left out. It would be nice to see her having fun with a guy sometimes.

Believe me guys and girls, I wish! But we have so much of those visa (and staying in Russia) kind of problems... I just want fot it all to be resolved! Than I will be mentally free to do whatever

Lexy😘

Edited by Lexy&Pete
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

Believe me guys and girls, I wish! But we have so much of those visa (and staying in Russia) kind of problems... I just want fot it all to be resolved! Than I will be mentally free to do whatever

Lexy😘

Yeah will be much easier in a nice own place. Dont let that blonde girl escape. I named her Faith. Shes seems a little shy still 😉😇

• Like 3

Hey @Lexy&Pete Quick question. How many languages do you speak? I've noticed that you watch TV in several languages and when you talk to each other it seems to be a hybrid of a handful of languages including english. Your english is quite good and just got me thinking about how traveled you two are.

6 hours ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Hey @Lexy&Pete Quick question. How many languages do you speak? I've noticed that you watch TV in several languages and when you talk to each other it seems to be a hybrid of a handful of languages including english. Your english is quite good and just got me thinking about how traveled you two are.

4 for me, 3 for lexy.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1