Anastasia

3 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

Yes and the most difficult one that I faced, I lived in Dubai for 22 years thats how I learned it.

Dubai really is a crazy city. I have been there once. They have air-conditioned bus stops and they actively cool the sand on the beaches. The police there drives Ferrari, Lamborghini and even Bugatti Veyron 😜

• Like 2

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Dubai really is a crazy city. I have been there once. They have air-conditioned bus stops and they actively cool the sand on the beaches. The police there drives Ferrari, Lamborghini and even Bugatti Veyron 😜

True, with high temperatures all year long they have to do that, and yes they are crazy about super cars and showing off, they even sell unique car plate numbers for high figures that it can reach few million dollars. 

• Like 3

sorry but this guest couple hasn't shown me anything. they were mostly covered in the bedroom a couple of days ago & moved the cam when they were in the bathroom. now they have completed the quickest fuck in history!

giphy (8).gif

giphy (9).gif

giphy (10).gif

• Like 8

One of Faith's reasons for reticence is that today she is wearing a pad; she changed her shorts for trousers in the L/R just now and a pad was visible. She probably knew what was coming last night and was therefore less keen to participate fully.

Edited by Oldstalker
I put in the wrong name - apologies to all

1 hour ago, Oldstalker said:

One of Heather's reasons for reticence is that today she is wearing a pad; she changed her shorts for trousers in the L/R just now and a pad was visible. She probably knew what was coming last night and was therefore less keen to participate fully.

Heather was there?

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Heather was there?

NO - sorry I meant Faith - the blonde girl at Anastasia's yesterday and today whom you named Faith - My mistake and my apologies to all for misleading - I shall go back and edit. 

• Like 1