Anastasia

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

that's an understatement. i never want to see that again. of course i allready didn't see most of it this time!

I really hope she is still with Kyle. This guy (#46) put Kenny to shame with his hiding techniques 👎

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I really hope she is still with Kyle. This guy (#46) put Kenny to shame with his hiding techniques 👎

If you look at Archive in Misty. Kyle then pack bags about 22 hours.

But he left with bags so many times. We must wait 3-4 days. He's like Sid - it's still need change locks and phone numbers.

Just now, groomy said:

If you look at Archive in Misty. Kyle then pack bags about 22 hours.

But he left with bags so many times. We must wait 3-4 days. He's like Sid - it's still nice change locks and phone numbers.

what did you think of this guy groomy?

21 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

what did you think of this guy groomy?

About what? There just guests - no expectations.

About Kyle? Let Misty estimates. As subscriber I did not like - that he ruins most of the plans about apt. That couple does not like. Those too. And let's just get drunk and watch TV. And it was done by Misty. Regularly. As a result, they invited only Anastasia or Sid-type guests (his brother - to play in X-box or some other guys with whom Kyle was pleased to get drunk).

Generally? Closed relationships even if there Rocco Siffredi as guy - 1-3 months. Next, or project or love. There will not be project and love. It simply will not buy - and therefore no views - no money. This and about Anastasia - but she is trying to find an option with parties. Only playing (teasing) - now also works badly. Rather, you can create intrigue, advertising and make good money. But it will pass 2-3 times. Next it will no views. Now 30 apartments - soon will be at least 32. The competition is very high. I do not want to become participant at this stage of the project. Because it is really difficult.

18 minutes ago, groomy said:

About what? There just guests - no expectations.

About Kyle? Let Misty estimates. As subscriber I did not like - that he ruins most of the plans about apt. That couple does not like. Those too. And let's just get drunk and watch TV. And it was done by Misty. Regularly. As a result, they invited only Anastasia or Sid-type guests (his brother - to play in X-box or some other guys with whom Kyle was pleased to get drunk).

Generally? Closed relationships even if there Rocco Siffredi as guy - 1-3 months. Next, or project or love. There will not be project and love. It simply will not buy - and therefore no views - no money. This and about Anastasia - but she is trying to find an option with parties. Only playing (teasing) - now also works badly. Rather, you can create intrigue, advertising and make good money. But it will pass 2-3 times. Next it will no views. Now 30 apartments - soon will be at least 32. The competition is very high. I do not want to become participant at this stage of the project. Because it is really difficult.

#1 problem is sex inflation! At some point it all just becomes pointless sex and controved nonsense. That's where I am with this stuff.