Anastasia

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 12:19 AM, squish said:

Ana,

The young man who took Polnia away from your apartment at midday yesterday, was it because he was worried about the cameras at all please?

Regards

Ana, this would have been over the weekend. Also, did that visiting couple let you down? 

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

All the time? I think their record is barely over three minutes...

the night i was watching it seemed like he fucked her every 15 minutes and she had to get up and use the spray to get some of his cum off her and out of her--yes he is not a 60 minute man

22 hours ago, squish said:

Ana, this would have been over the weekend. Also, did that visiting couple let you down? 

Nothing heard from Ana so we must assume that Polnia was taken away by a young man who did not like cameras (perhaps an understandable concern in Russia). I would ask Ana however to ask the young man to leave instead next time as our lovely Polnia is taken away from us for no benefit (to us).

We must assume that the earlier young couple let Ana down. This is what happens in the people business but I know we can rely on Ana to keep trying. I still think this is one of the most interesting of the various apartments.

This place became really strange lately: A lot of hiding in the blindspot in hallway, no more fun parties, and every night seems to be boring movie night now.

All these people there really bringing that place down. And Ana no longer goes out meeting her friends. Maybe these strange guests are behind that too. And Eli seems to be quite the control freak following her everywhere. 

I hope all these people will leave soon and we get the old Ana back. 

Here is what this place is lately all the time:

AnaEliVadim1.thumb.JPG.942b0bc49cf8e10e75c1e910da7e0daf.JPG

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

why do lexy & pete & misty not visit? all of ana's friends seem to have vanished. minuteman & friends have visited long enough imo. apt has really gone down the tubes lately! come on ana! wtf is going on?

Capture_2018_06_13_16_27_00_131.png  0   516.62 kB

I noticed that Ana was not at 5 years of L & P.
Busy, someone bothered her, not invited ??

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

why do lexy & pete & misty not visit? all of ana's friends seem to have vanished. minuteman & friends have visited long enough imo. apt has really gone down the tubes lately! come on ana! wtf is going on?

Capture_2018_06_13_16_27_00_131.png  0   516.62 kB

Misty was there two weeks ago and Lexy & Pete has only been back 10 days.