Julya & Raul

On 5/19/2018 at 5:17 AM, imjsw00 said:

Ana left this house.

I'm very sad that she's gone.:cry:

Because I'm a big fan of Ana.

I hope she goes to the new apartment.

And I want to see her again on VHTV.  :cry::cry::cry:

She is still there.. But supposedly she will leave for a week.. Don't know if she will come back here or if they "invite" another cam worker

On 5/19/2018 at 12:16 AM, jabbath1987 said:

I understand when people are uncomfortable with it. I just asked myself how many people will do it and how many don't. Personally for me it is no big deal. When it come to sex it comes to sex. Easy as that. 

All repends personal tastes,for exemple some people don't enjoy watching mistress bondage things and I like it,same Regard watching an couple having sex when the girl it's in her period,if it's almost over,with almost no blood then I am fine,but it's it's still "strong" I found it disgusting,still have in my memory(sadly😅)when Julia was riding him then So got it out and was blood and more blood in his cock..iuksss.Well on positive side..we can't smell the wonderful thing😆.

7 minutes ago, thepoliceman said:

qie morena linda, 

On 5/22/2018 at 5:46 PM, golfer06 said:

les camshows se composent de 2,3,4 heures de presque rien suivie d'une très bonne finition pour la dernière heure environ. ce qui signifie que la plus grande partie est « ennuyeux comme l'enfer ».

On 5/22/2018 at 8:58 PM, Sparkles said:

Elle est toujours là .. Mais soi-disant, elle partira pour une semaine .. Je ne sais pas si elle reviendra ici ou si elles « inviter » un autre travailleur de la came

bonjour  c'est  quand le prochaine show avec kiki et make  et pourquoi avec anna aussi