Julya & Raul

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Probably Raul.. he is also the one that control the cams on chaturbate show

I thought as much, wasn't watching him that closely but didn't note if he had his fingers on any R/C.

While in this apartment has there been any interaction between Julya, Raul, Kiki and Mike with the hottie in the guestroom? I remember seeing the bloke who visited the hottie shaking Kiki's hand at the front door when he first arrived other than that have't seen any of them cross paths.

3 minutes ago, 2bsure said:

I thought as much, wasn't watching him that closely but didn't note if he had his fingers on any R/C.

While in this apartment has there been any interaction between Julya, Raul, Kiki and Mike with the hottie in the guestroom? I remember seeing the bloke who visited the hottie shaking Kiki's hand at the front door when he first arrived other than that have't seen any of them cross paths.

Only interaction.. talk in the kitchen 

R/C??
i saw him moving on mobile some moments ago, but didn't notice what he was doing there. I remember during the shows he was changing the cams showing on CH when they did the shows at bedroom and kitchen and to show the actores sleeping when they wasn't performing