Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic May - 2018

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 9:30 AM, mofo said:

Long tease and bate

Unfortunley the dog ruined a perfect bate and interrupted her so she went in bedroom and finnished the job and i have only the part where the dog fucks it all up cause im not premium member

be happy dont worry

(Video Content No Longer Available)

Yeah and the one posted by the newbie Frenchman was the same. A damp squib at the end of it all. Real pity.

But usually the day after rag week ends Leora is ready for two or three a day so we need to be patient.

59 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

Can this be saved or only viewed?...not used to this format

You can view it with the Sites Internal Player or you can use a Download Manager to Grab the Video.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Iwishicould said:

I am not saying it is SPAM, just perhaps,  frdji70 does upload vids to another similar site,

It's good  I have checked the Site where it currently sits.  Just make sure your Pop Up Blocker is set to High to prevent Pop Ups and you'll be fine.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's good  I have checked the Site where it currently sits.  Just make sure your Pop Up Blocker is set to High to prevent Pop Ups and you'll be fine.

I will try to put you the download link under each videos.
The popups, indeed, it's ad, but there is no malware on it. I use it for over a year and I never had a problem. Adblock can be useful to avoid annoyance.
I have more than 20 000 videos of reallifecam acquired since more than 2 years. I will try to participate at best on this site.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, frdji70 said:

The popups, indeed, it's ad, but there is no malware on it. I use it for over a year and I never had a problem. Adblock can be useful to avoid annoyance.
I have more than 20 000 videos of reallifecam acquired since more than 2 years. I will try to participate at best on this site.

That's not something I would publicize (hopefully you're using a VPN).

8 minutes ago, frdji70 said:

Thank you for that. 

7 minutes ago, Howard said:

That's not something I would publicize (hopefully you're using a VPN).

tech fashion has been chasing me for more than 2 years and they made a mistake by infiltrating one of my servers and deleting all the reallifecam content that was present on it. At that time it was more than 4000 videos and more than 45 000 photos. I have been a leader for many years and I will not stop there. Getting into a computer system is very serious and so I think they have more to fear than me since this case.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1