Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic May - 2018

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

VPN's are not as Secure as what they are led on to be.  Sure the VPN masks your IP Address and makes you Anonymous to make it seem you are from a different Country or Region but anything that you Upload or Download is still Recorded to your Original ISP.

That doesn't make sense if I've connected via one IP using a VPN.

14 minutes ago, Howard said:

That doesn't make sense if I've connected via one IP using a VPN.

I download a Couple of WWE Pay Per Views Last Month and I used a VPN showing UK  and my ISP still sent me a Couple of DMCA Notices from WWE.  So it shows the VPN's are not up to what they are led on to be.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

I download a Couple of WWE Pay Per Views Last Month and I used a VPN showing UK  and my ISP still sent me a Couple of DMCA Notices from WWE.  So it shows the VPN's are not up to what they are led on to be.

Maybe it depends on the VPN used.  Not saying it (or anything in life) is fool-proof.  But it should be very difficult to find someone using a VPN.  

21 minutes ago, Howard said:

Maybe it depends on the VPN used.  Not saying it (or anything in life) is fool-proof.  But it should be very difficult to find someone using a VPN.  

I'm not going to download anymore PPV's.  My ISP just may cut my service if they keep getting those DMCA's to forward to me.I have had at least 7 Notices in the last 18 Months. 

I can't have my service interrupted and then try to find another Internet Provider and take  a week to get service hooked up.   I'll have to find a way to stream the PPV's rather than Downloading them.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

I'm not going to download anymore PPV's.  My ISP just may cut my service if they keep getting those DMCA's to forward to me.I have had at least 7 Notices in the last 18 Months. 

I can't have my service interrupted and then try to find another Internet Provider and take  a week to get service hooked up.   I'll have to find a way to stream the PPV's rather than Downloading them.

I only received one notice but it freaked me out! So now, I do it the old fashioned way... stream and record

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Try using two VPNs. Log into one then layer the other.

• Upvote 1

After nearly three weeks of drought of not much of anything of occurrences of interesting activities at the residence usually referred to in this thread, there were several occurrences on yesterday of which one was somewhat interesting imo. Would not be at all surprised if today is only more of the same as the previous three weeks before yesterday in considering a subject matter of such there recently and for some time now. Which will lead into tomorrow, the first day of the weekend when it will likely be less chances of anything there of interest occurring for an additional several days.  :dodgy:

Lovely Leora is warming her erogenous zones while sitting in the LR . Caressing her breasts and occasionally checking for nectar. There seems to be a slight sheen on the hood of her clit.

Which I am quite sure she will not leave unattended. Take your time lovely lady, and enjoy all the sensuous pleasures you generate.😊

Appears to be just as predicted and anticipated after merely only some slight teasing. I once knew of a girl who was quite attractive who had became involved in camming. After her first year with a site she had joined, she then developed her own personal camsite. She still visited the original site she started on fairly often. On the two different sites, she used two different site names. On her personal site, she was known as "I Love To Tease". Perhaps I may start referring to the attractive woman of the residence usually referred to in this thread as "She Loves To Tease" since that seems to be about what usually occurs around half or more of the time anymore or at least here recently and for awhile now.

• Like 2