Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic May - 2018

1 hour ago, Giovanni845 said:

I wonder if Laura gets to have sex with another guy one day in her life except Paul.

Yes, Pepe and Squirrel not at the same time though 😂😂😂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

A new day with Leora catching up with the news etc. on her laptop. Based on her reactions, it seems there may have been some a little troubling. But all in all her lovely radiant smile indicates that her day is getting off to a pleasant start.

Eva seems to agree.  😊

I've been watching Leora for years and love her work. But the new angles of the cameras in the Living room is really poor. Wishing RLC would work with Leora to fix them. Leora would be perfect to get the angles right as she works hard to bate pointing at the camera's Hoping Leora and RLC read this post and make it happen.

Being the quite attractive woman she undoubtedly is, a curiosity has arisen as to why a woman of apparent very good taste and usually admirable disposition, has chosen to refrain from adorning some of the other very nice apparel such as some of the splendid satin and lace attire of which she possesses as it seemed she had enjoyed doing so more in the past. Perhaps there may be some feeling of in doing so, it may not be appreciated so much or enough. If that may be the case, perhaps that thought should be reconsidered by someone of her immensely appealing attractiveness. I am sure it was appreciated perhaps more than may have been thought or realized if that were the case.