Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic May - 2018

20 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

At times sometimes it seems it may be going the other way though. Such as the satin and lace has been chosen to not be adorned very often at all anymore.

Nah I think it really depends on her mood, although I can see where you are coming from. She just to keep us quessing what's in that mind of hers, it's all just a game to her. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

At times sometimes it seems it may be going the other way though. Such as the satin and lace has been chosen to not be adorned very often at all anymore.

Over the years she has had periods of what she likes to do to excite herself and to what she thinks we like, and she has normally been right. She went through the "learning stage " where it took her a couple of years to even insert a finger into herself, but then she evolved and tried all sorts of things, sometimes getting bored with them or perhaps not enjoying them as much as she should, who knows, She went through the period of licking her fingers three years ago, dropped it out then resurrected it again only better this past few months.......Anal stimulation was the same, for a period every bate involved anal in some form or another, but now she rarely does it. Dancing was another tease which is now rarer I believe........she does her own thing and you either like it or you don't.....she is now going though her dildo period, which although she first used the white one in the GR getting on for three years ago she didn't often bring it out as much as we would have possibly liked......but now she has a choice of three its not often a week goes by when she doesn't use one at least once. 

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Over the years she has had periods of what she likes to do to excite herself and to what she thinks we like, and she has normally been right. She went through the "learning stage " where it took her a couple of years to even insert a finger into herself, but then she evolved and tried all sorts of things, sometimes getting bored with them or perhaps not enjoying them as much as she should, who knows, She went through the period of licking her fingers three years ago, dropped it out then resurrected it again only better this past few months.......Anal stimulation was the same, for a period every bate involved anal in some form or another, but now she rarely does it. Dancing was another tease which is now rarer I believe........she does her own thing and you either like it or you don't.....she is now going though her dildo period, which although she first used the white one in the GR getting on for three years ago she didn't often bring it out as much as we would have possibly liked......but now she has a choice of three its not often a week goes by when she doesn't use one at least once. 

Personally, although there seems to be a lot more competition within the apartments now, shes still IMHO the top girl by far. 😄

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Iwishicould said:

Personally, although there seems to be a lot more competition within the apartments now, shes still IMHO the top girl by far. 😄

I have felt the same for sometime even though with added apt's. and tenants. Although I do admire and like her quite a bit, somehow though, it seems that when all is taken into consideration, there is usually only around 3 or 4 or perhaps sometimes maybe even 5 days out of any month whenever the more sensual activities of interest ever occur there anymore. It's not that often to perhaps carry on a subscription imo.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I have felt the same for sometime even though with added apt's. and tenants. Although I do admire and like her a good deal, somehow though, it seems that when all is taken into consideration, there is usually only around 3 or 4 or perhaps sometimes maybe even 5 days out of any month whenever the more sensual activities of interest ever occur there anymore. It's not that often to carry on a subscription imo.

Gave up my sub months ago and haven't looked back I don't miss it all there's nothing going on any different in the paid rooms that you can't get in the free rooms if they ever take away all the free cams I'll be done completely here. 

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I have felt the same for sometime even though with added apt's. and tenants. Although I do admire and like her quite a bit, somehow though, it seems that when all is taken into consideration, there is usually only around 3 or 4 or perhaps sometimes maybe even 5 days out of any month whenever the more sensual activities of interest ever occur there anymore. It's not that often to perhaps carry on a subscription imo.

I take your point about 3-4 times each month, perhaps its because many of them become repetitious........perhaps she now sees it as more of a duty than pleasure. 

Just now, jimbo4 said:

I take your point about 3-4 times each month, perhaps its because many of them become repetitious........perhaps she now sees it as more of a duty than pleasure. 

I still think that her 3-4 times is probably better than most of the other apartments contributions for a year. Just my opinion.😄