Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic May - 2018

il y a une heure, scutus a dit :

Hun gjorde det i forrige uke. I all lukke henne opp skjønnhet. Jeg beklager hvis du gikk glipp av det. 

yes i think it would have an experience to see her from the new camera from the bedroom 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Iwishicould said:

No matter, we are all prone to mistakes on occasions, no harm done. 😄😄😄

And, may I ask, is doing the critiquing ?  Jimbo4, or IwishIcould ?

Her starting time ( her time) was 13:07. when she started her slow caressing. It was 14:35 when she stepped out of the shower. Do the math.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, scutus said:

There you go, talking in riddles again, what an ungracious person you are, if only your graciousness were equal to your venom, you make no mention of my apology, yet rant on about something I can only imagine perturbs you in some way.

Please let us all know what is troubling you, spit it out man for Gods sake, I don't know what you are getting at, but if you are as I suspect a man, then act like a man and say what you have to say in plain language. I for one would be more than interested by what you are implying.

😀

53 minutes ago, scutus said:

Her starting time ( her time) was 13:07. when she started her slow caressing. It was 14:35 when she stepped out of the shower. Do the math.

I notice you have conveniently ignored my apology, which was posted a good ten minutes prior to the above. It must be wonderful to be so selective in life, that you can ignore what does not fit in with your great egotistical master-plan.

😀

15 hours ago, Iwishicould said:

Since you started posting on this forum European, you have submitted 21 articles,  all of which are referring to Paul and all critisism of him.

I think by now we have got the message you don't like him, so why not leave it at that?

Perhaps your dislike of him is motivated by him being the one who can fuck Leora when and where he likes, and you are envious of his appeal to her.

Get over it my friend, life's too short.🙂

I wish I was Paul....

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Iwishicould said:

It's a very good view of her at the moment on the couch, but could be better if she smoothed out the blue cover. 😳😄

Leora can smooth herself over me anytime she likes