Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic May - 2018

Since you started posting on this forum European,Β you have submitted 21 articles, Β all of whichΒ are referring to Paul and all critisism of him.

I think by now we have got the message you don't like him, so why not leave it at that?

Perhaps your dislike of him is motivated by him being the one who can fuck Leora when and where he likes, and you are envious of his appeal to her.

Get over it my friend, life's too short.πŸ™‚

• Like 4

9 hours ago, european said:

normale menschen schlafen nachts nur der behinderte Paul nicht.

Wir haben es verstanden, european. Dein Hass gegenΓΌber Paul mag ziemlich ausgeprΓ€gt sein, aber du musst es nicht in jedem Post wieder und wieder erwΓ€hnen.

Auch ich bin kein Fan von Paul, allerdings kann man es dann auch nach einmaliger Bekanntmachung dabei belassen.

While the discussion of like or dislike Paul has been going on.  😦  Lovely Leora has enjoyed a slow study of beautiful sweet lassitude. Building up slowly in the living room. Then doing a three step finish in the bathroom. First using the shower spray to stimulate her self. That not being forceful enough, she took the shower head off of the hose, and used the full force of the hose.

Finishing with the white toy, bringing herself to a shuddering orgasm.Β 

No, Eva did not interfere, causing her to go to the bathroom to finish !

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, kase said:

good morning leora one day i want to see you in front of the new camera on the bedroom have a good day leora ☺️

She did that last week. In all her close up beauty. I'm sorry if you missed it.Β 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, scutus said:

While the discussion of like or dislike Paul has been going on.  😦  Lovely Leora has enjoyed a slow study of beautiful sweet lassitude. Building up slowly in the living room. Then doing a three step finish in the bathroom. First using the shower spray to stimulate her self. That not being forceful enough, she took the shower head off of the hose, and used the full force of the hose.

Finishing with the white toy, bringing herself to a shuddering orgasm.Β 

No, Eva did not interfere, causing her to go to the bathroom to finish !

Respectful correction, Leora's " slow study " as you so eloquently describe it, did not take place while the Paul "discussion" was going on,, that discussion was finished nine hours previous. You really should not distort the facts to suit your own agenda Scutus, it's unbecoming.Β 

No matter, we are all prone to mistakes on occasions, no harm done. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

22 minutes ago, Iwishicould said:

Respectful correction, Leora's " slow study " as you so eloquently describe it, did not take place while the Paul "discussion" was going on,, that discussion was finished nine hours previous. You really should not distort the facts to suit your own agenda Scutus, it's unbecoming.Β 

No matter, we are all prone to mistakes on occasions, no harm done. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Further to the above, I would concede that another member did in fact mention the likes or dislikes of Paul around the time you are referring to. Because of that I extend my apologies to you.Β πŸ˜”