Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic May - 2018

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I take your point about 3-4 times each month, perhaps its because many of them become repetitious........perhaps she now sees it as more of a duty than pleasure. 

Perhaps, but there is also the times of availability that I have been considering. One week is when the usual monthly visit from the aunt occurs, then there are all the weekend days off and middle of the week days off of the companion of which add about another week and a half to two weeks into the equation. Then the times when the little one leaves and the residence is left vacated. All in all, it ends up being about what it has been for some time now which is around 3, 4, or 5 days out of a month.

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Gave up my sub months ago and haven't looked back I don't miss it all there's nothing going on any different in the paid rooms that you can't get in the free rooms if they ever take away all the free cams I'll be done completely here. 

I think old friend that if you look back a couple of years, many of the regulars who used to frequent this place have felt the same and moved on........There is indeed another world outside the world of Leora, its every individuals choice whether they choose to frequent it or not.

• Like 1

Well, I hate to say I was right, but it appears that I was and the residence is once again going to be vacated. I had put in to have my sub. cancelled at the end of this period as well but have been in hopes that perhaps that there may have been some further more inspirational occasions of occurrences of activities of interest that may have swayed my decision to perhaps change it.

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well, I hate to say I was right, but it appears that I was and the residence is once again going to be vacated. I had put in to have my sub. cancelled at the end of this period as well but have been in hopes that perhaps that there may have been some further more inspirational occasions of occurrences of activities of interest that may have swayed my decision to perhaps change it.

Grasshopper you give up to easily... Now try to grab this pebble from my hand 😁

• Like 1

She put on the white anklets. If she does not stray from her normal pattern, she will relieve her built up tension. In doing so our tension will go up. !!  😉

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, scutus said:

She put on the white anklets. If she does not stray from her normal pattern, she will relieve her built up tension. In doing so our tension will go up. !!  😉

Leora looking hot and horny.

• Like 1