Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey Monica, Please don't be upset!...his time tomorrow you'll be with your other friend back in Russia...So don't be too upset...It sounds like you've still had a great time in Barca, and seen everything you've wanted to see in a fantastic city...Forget about Sofie and Naomi and move on with your life. You are a beautiful, sexy, friendly and classy lady...Keep smiling girl...You've given me, and I dare say many more, some beautiful moments here...

Take care of yourself, and I wish you every happiness in the future...

Lots of Love, Your #1 fan
Naga,,,xxx

heart beat emoticon

Agreed Naga. I'd like to put special emphasis on this part:

Forget about Sofie and Naomi

Monica-designstyle-i-love-m.png

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Agreed Naga. I'd like to put special emphasis on this part:

Forget about Sofie and Naomi

Monica-designstyle-i-love-m.png

Me too totally and completely agreed here..

Little Red for the last time...I will miss you little red  tight black.. long white.. and purple robe for encasing this wonderful lady's body and also revealing it too......:cry:

• Like 2

So from all of us here at CC, we never say goodbye, but instead we say until we meet again. We will meet again Monica.

Few superstars come along, but you have joined the ranks of the superstars. You have brought so many in to your little world, showed us much joy and happiness. 

We wish you the very best in your travels, To always be safe and well being, To live life to the fullest, May you always have the very best of health, and May you find happiness in everyday that will allow you to share that incredible smile with the world.

Our traditional send off goes out to you Magnificent, Marvelous, Majestic, Magical, Monumental.............. MONICA 

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Monica..

" I want to say goodbye to everybody where ever you are in all parts of the world, thank you for all your support even if i wasn't very good but thank you and goodbye.".

Did she just say goodbye to NagaC?

Even if I did some criticism tonight
I find it very classy on her part 

THANKS FOR THAT MONICA 😘

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

So from all of us here at CC, we never say goodbye, but instead we say until we meet again. We will meet again Monica.

Few superstars come along, but you have joined the ranks of the superstars. You have brought so many in to your little world, showed us much joy and happiness. 

We wish you the very best in your travels, To always be safe and well being, To live life to the fullest, May you always have the very best of health, and May you find happiness in everyday that will allow to share that incredible smile with the world.

Our traditional send off goes out to you Magnificent, Marvelous, Majestic, Magical, Monumental.............. MONICA 

:cry:   Daaaayum Thestarider...

This is ...(sob) so beautiful..

• Like 1