Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

did anyone else notice when blair was grinding on putin and adri was grinding on him behind her at one point  blair got moved up on putins stomach and adri was actually the one grinding on his dick  putin even reached past blair and grabbed adri by the hips then immediately let go, after that is when that game stopped  when blair rolled of him at least that's how I saw it anyways,edited I just looked at the replay thumbnails and the scene I'm talking about was number two right then 😀

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

i think that anita loves blotting i have seen anita also called sexual expressionism Blotting of the genitals of putin and putin is no Better he loves to see  anita`s genitals  😁

2 hours ago, kase said:

i think that anita loves blotting i have seen anita also called sexual expressionism Blotting of the genitals of putin and putin is no Better he loves to see  anita`s genitals  😁

anita is a exhibitionist no doubt  but most all barca girls are or they would not be here ,and can you blame putin for looking btw I would have been but did you see all the flirting adri was doing with him after she was grinding on him I watched her and she kept winking at him and was making flirty looks at him when he was across from her in the tub  so maybe he had something to do with her sudden embrace of nudity hell I even commented before they got in tub I thought she was trying to look under his towel when they were playin cards

9 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

did anyone else notice when blair was grinding on putin and adri was grinding on him behind her at one point  blair got moved up on putins stomach and adri was actually the one grinding on his dick  putin even reached past blair and grabbed adri by the hips then immediately let go, after that is when that game stopped  when blair rolled of him at least that's how I saw it anyways,edited I just looked at the replay thumbnails and the scene I'm talking about was number two right then 😀

I also noticed this, I watched about 10 times to see if I was not mistaken.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Karrui said:

I also noticed this, I watched about 10 times to see if I was not mistaken.

Blair is a generous person...............lol

I also saw that. And I know we couldn't see underwater but it looks as if Ari was strocking his dick with her foot  Under the water, Maybe I'm wrong, but he sure looked happy

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

anita is a exhibitionist no doubt  but most all barca girls are or they would not be here ,and can you blame putin for looking btw I would have been but did you see all the flirting adri was doing with him after she was grinding on him I watched her and she kept winking at him and was making flirty looks at him when he was across from her in the tub  so maybe he had something to do with her sudden embrace of nudity hell I even commented before they got in tub I thought she was trying to look under his towel when they were playin cards

Hmmm interesting, I'll check this later.

1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

Blair is a generous person...............lol

I also saw that. And I know we couldn't see underwater but it looks as if Ari was strocking his dick with her foot  Under the water, Maybe I'm wrong, but he sure looked happy

If she did that to me, I'd be straight out that bath and getting dressed...😏

• Like 1