Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

I am just floored tonight as Team AA & B have completely blown us away with something we have never seen before in the Barcelona Vacation Apartments. Dancing semi and naked for the cameras, Wow, I am so impressed I think I will watch this all night. ☹️

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I am just floored tonight as Team AA & B have completely blown us away with something we have never seen before in the Barcelona Vacation Apartments.for the cameras, Wow, I am so impressed I think I will watch this all night. ☹️

don't be so hard on them--they got 2 out of 3 right for Mikelima--naked and heels 🙃

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I am just floored tonight as Team AA & B have completely blown us away with something we have never seen before in the Barcelona Vacation Apartments. Dancing semi and naked for the cameras, Wow, I am so impressed I think I will watch this all night. ☹️

I have 2 days left now I don't know how I will live with out nights like tonight lol 🙄

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I think that from all the massages that I have watched on RLC that I should be professional enough at it now to open up my own Massage Parlor 😛

18375731.gif

Oh my so innovative, they did that too, well of course they did. I have been watching the Hockey game, at least there is some excitement in watching dudes knocking the crap out of each other, really says a lot for how far down B-4 has gone doesn't it.