Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

4 hours ago, adamneve said:

Looks like afternoon session of the MMS  (mutual masturbation society)..is in full swing..

I'm sorry I did not see this moment of real sex, I'm just unlucky

17 minutes ago, happyone said:

You will need one pee- thread topic for each RLC participant-that way we will know who is taking a piss 

For example: in one apartment

Angie pees

Samantha pees

Emily pees

:biggrin:

15 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I will make threads on which dress will NN wear today .. one for each girl. They never manage to decide, so it will be guaranteed a lot of posts ... :dodgy:

I don't know what you guys are getting all bent out of shape for. The simple solution is to just create a thread that keeps track of all the existing threads.

That way, when someone is looking for a thread, there's a thread to find the thread :dodgy:

ps...thread

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, happyone said:

You will need one pee- thread topic for each RLC participant-that way we will know who is taking a piss 🙃

For example: in one apartment

Angie pees

Samantha pees

Emily pees

:biggrin:

And no one sane will bother to scroll back next time a thing happen, so it will be a new thread each time a girl undress, bates, winks etc.

• Like 1

me too, I add to the long list, why not make a single voice and indicate "couples on vacation" now in the apartments of the girls there are more and more "engaged", I go back to repeat that this new RLC I do not like

21 minutes ago, ed2 said:

And no one sane will bother to scroll back next time a thing happen, so it will be a new thread each time a girl undress, bates, winks etc.

Exactly it will be a mess, but somehow the admins can't see that.