Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

i`m watching replay that adri and mila are in the room of the new girls already and do the fake show again and a new boy how long do they take before the girls are naked around him 

13 hours ago, West_California said:

Mr. StnCld where is the General Chat Topic for "there will be no more general Chat Topics june !st ?

Looks like then..we'll be lost in 14 topic pages of Girls on Vacation...We'rethefugrwe...

How will we find each other ???

How will Tenants read what we're saying ? (if they want too)....

Everything discussed in General Chats will each have their own Topics beginning June 1st.  As far as the girls reading the Topics they'll just have to adapt and look a little bit more.

It will be easy to find. As any topics that have New Comments will always be at the Top and will be Highlighted and clicking the Blue Star or Blue Circle on the left of the Title will take you to the last Unread Comment where you last visited in that Topic.  Not all Tenants read the Topics in this Forum they are few and far between.  If they do happen to read the Forum then they'll adjust just as the next person would.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Todo lo que se debate en los chats generales tendrá sus propios temas a partir del 1 de junio. En cuanto a las chicas que leen los Temas, simplemente tendrán que adaptarse y mirar un poco más.

Será fácil de encontrar. Como cualquier tema que tenga Nuevos Comentarios siempre estará en la parte superior y se destacará y haciendo clic en la Estrella Azul o el Círculo Azul a la izquierda del Título lo llevará al último Comentario No Leído en la última visita en ese Tema. No todos los inquilinos leen los temas en este foro, son pocos y distantes. Si leen el Foro, se ajustarán tal como lo haría la próxima persona.

In fact, there are people, among whom I am, who do not write for the people who are in front of the cameras.
Moreover, it personally bothers me, because my comments are for RLC clients, not for the participants.
If I wanted to talk to them, I would worry about writing on their social networks.