Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

12 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Strange to see Elisa in b2 all the sudden

She seems to know Sofie...But before you ask, Fagen, nobody seems to know how...It's not through RLC though because their paths have never crossed...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

She seems to know Sofie...But before you ask, Fagen, nobody seems to know how...It's not through RLC though because their paths have never crossed...

It's more that she waited this long before visiting, they only live about 10 mins apart or so.

OK I need a little help.... I live 4 months per year in Sin City in a "nice" lifestyle and I think it has jaded my views. In my life the collar that Serena is wearing is known as a "bitch" collar. Serena wears this 24/7. Is she a Sub and in training? Don't get me wrong I think she is beautiful, but wonder what the deal is. She is naked in bed except for the collar. Thanks for your opinions.

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

It's more that she waited this long before visiting, they only live about 10 mins apart or so.

I know, that's what I thought. Maybe she has a feather duster fetish, or she heard B2 had a fruit bowl full of bananas...๐Ÿ˜

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

OK I need a little help.... I live 4 months per year in Sin City in a "nice" lifestyle and I think it has jaded my views. In my life the collar that Serena is wearing is known as a "bitch" collar. Serena wears this 24/7. Is she a Sub and in training? Don't get me wrong I think she is beautiful, but wonder what the deal is. She is naked in bed except for the collar. Thanks for your opinions.

I thought you'd been locked up PP...How's it hanging mate...๐Ÿ˜‰
Do you remember Carolina?...Well, this is her younger sister, so I'm sure she's wearing that innocently...It doesn't seem her style...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I thought you'd been locked up PP...How's it hanging mate...๐Ÿ˜‰
Do you remember Carolina?...Well, this is her younger sister, so I'm sure she's wearing that innocently...It doesn't seem her style...

Doing great. I am normally off the site this time of year, but I have this crazy fondness for Eva so I have stayed online. I read with interest your comments. I must tell you the last time I saw your sweetheart, Nicole, she looked amazing and Wow she matured in her third trip. So much fun. Thank you for your thoughts/ comments. I don't watch this house much so not too familiar with the participants. Be well friend!!

• Like 1