Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

The tears of a woman are always the weak point of a girl, but especially, if this girl is Sofie.
Sofie, has given us, at least that's how I feel, very good days of entertainment. Maybe, she has some things that are his (rarities), but whoever is perfect ... his place, should be on the altars.
Sofie, she has shared many of her intimacies, her self-stimulation, they have always been worthy of contemplation.
On the other hand, his approaches, with Naomi, to sapphic sex, although most of us expected something closer to lesbian sex, we had what we had, and that is not little. Others in these moments, only do stupid things in the same field. And people applaud that. I imagine, when they saw Sofie and Naomi, they would shout with enthusiasm.
Obvious to mention the issue of the mismatch between her and Monica, since one is not in the project, and the other is never going to tell us, so as I say, that will always come only on his personal level.

Finally, to thank Sofie again, to make us participate in great nights, in which we want or not, she and Naomi, were the main protagonists.

You're almost talking like she's leaving...But I know Sofie's one of your favourites...I've always liked her too, and the only negative is her feud with Monica...I hope she cheers up and puts the tears behind her...❤️

• Like 1