Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

2 minutes ago, merz28 said:

ho sbagliato. Rosie sta facendo le valigie per poter stare fuori casa ancora per qualche giorno e possiamo pagare le sue ferie. Scusa per il pensiero rapido.

don't leave definitve?

1 hour ago, vortios said:

There would be many things that could explain that fact, perhaps the most important, is that perhaps, its source of people, is established in those countries.

Another explanation, although it should not be true, is the socio-monetary situation of many people, especially many young girls in these countries, who are looking for a way to build a future in Western Europe.

But as I say, sure, many more people could give explanations, and all of them even more accurate than mine.

Thanks for the answer !
Oh, I think the girls are very beautiful for the most part.
I'm only interested in "Barcelona Girls",
A cross section of the "Super Girl from all over the world" would not be bad either

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

don't leave definitve?

nope not definate.  Rosie was selective with her wardrobe selection while packing so It indicates day or two away from the GP vacation home that she visits.

15 minutes ago, merz28 said:

no, no, no, definate Rosie fue selectiva con su selección de vestuario mientras empacaba, por lo que indica uno o dos días fuera de la casa de vacaciones de GP que visita.

Really, I hope that this happens.

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm headed to the country again in a few minutes and just wanted to wish you all a great weekend and enjoy the leftovers!!  See you all Sunday...

Have a good one 🙂