Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

It will be the hundredth day, but this theater show goes on for 99 days, I do not understand all this enthusiasm

Same here, I didnt see the show but did they do anything hot other than the usualy massage, little touching and kissing ?

Hello all,

I've been home long enough to put my fishing gear away and start a load of laundry.  My question to all of you is this.....  What was the single one thing that made this weekend worth watching (from around 10:00 PM their time Friday night until 6:30 AM their time Monday morning).  I ask because I don't want to go back and read all the inflated posts.

Thank you all in advance!!

Goodnight!!!!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hello all,

I've been home long enough to put my fishing gear away and start a load of laundry.  My question to all of you is this.....  What was the single one thing that made this weekend worth watching (from around 10:00 PM their time until now.....6:30 AM their time Monday morning).  I ask because I don't want to go back and read all the inflated posts.

Thank you all in advance!!

Goodnight!!!!

Hey Harley, where did you go, and what did you catch? I love to fish down the shore in Jersey, in the bays and off the beach.

3 minutes ago, jc1861791 said:

looks as though blair maybe leaving as soon as today,tomorrow for sure.

going to miss you a lot blair,you are one of my favorite group of girls,along with rose,belle,and nica.good luck and happy life.glad you came out of your shell before you left.love always,,,,,jc1861791