Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

8 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Mila johansen looks like she is wearing a size too small top..... nice..:biggrin:   lovely boob bulge

So im not the only one thinking she looks a bit like Scarlett.

its crazy to say the girls wont do anything with a guy around first of all they are all just shows and if the girls wanted to put on a show they certainly still can its a huge house after all and I don't remember it stopping them in the past,i remember guys bitching about how the girls would not get nude and run around with a guy there well we saw how that went and we have had girls fool around and put on a lesbian shows when there was a guy there so I just don't get it I guess

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

So im not the only one thinking she looks a bit like Scarlett.

right from the start Fagen... her european counterpart...

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

its crazy to say the girls wont do anything with a guy around first of all they are all just shows and if the girls wanted to put on a show they certainly still can its a huge house after all and I don't remember it stopping them in the past,i remember guys bitching about how the girls would not get nude and run around with a guy there well we saw how that went and we have had girls fool around and put on a lesbian shows when there was a guy there so I just don't get it I guess

So it going to be their choice... and if Candy dosent mind her guy viewing other naked girls in close proximity..  lets see how this plays out..

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Mila johansen looks like she is wearing a size too small top..... nice..:biggrin:   lovely boob bulge

Damn.  She reminded me of someone the first time I saw her but couldn't quite put my finger on it. 😄

17 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

but it will never happen there is a guy in the house  god knows they wont do anything with him downstairs 🙄 

I don't think they give a shit who is there.

Just as long as the wine keeps flowing.