Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

I guess putin is the new activity director for B4 cards every night if he has his way

with nothing at stake OH WHAT FUN to watch this crap. No wonder B-4 is getting it's ass kicked by B-2

See the source image
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

i don't understand, Monica and Naomi are great but why keeping their panty and opening the legs for bating? 

for me, it's worst than hidding under cover 😥

That was nice Monica, and you're probably not finished yet but you'll never reach those giddy height of you bate with that hat on a coupla weeks ago...Awesome...❤️

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

That was nice Monica, and you're probably not finished yet but you'll never reach those giddy height of you bate with that hat on a coupla weeks ago...Awesome...

maybe i am bored about all b2 girls 

but If i want a real bate without real hidding, i look b4 girls or Kaley :heart:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

maybe i am bored about all b2 girls 

but If i want a real bate without real hidding, i look b4 girls or Kaley :heart:

I tend to agree with you here. Although, I think Monica is a victim of the poor camera angles in that room. MONICA SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE BIG ROOM ALL ALONG. She's had a number of uncovered bates. The other 2 are largely just putting on an act. 

2 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

I tend to agree with you here. Although, I think Monica is a victim of the poor camera angles in that room. MONICA SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE BIG ROOM ALL ALONG. She's had a number of uncovered bates. The other 2 are largely just putting on an act. 

Nicole was in this room too and we had a better view than Monica 

so the excuse of camera angles is too easy
 when you put yourself in front  of the camera, speading your legs, puting your hand on the pussy but underneath the panties, sorry but I call it hidding

Just now, moos54 said:

Nicole was in this room too and we had a better view than Monica 

so the excuse of camera angles is too easy
 when you put yourself in front  of the camera, speading your legs, puting your hand on the pussy but underneath the panties, sorry but I call it hidding

Fair point, but Nicole was kind of the exception, not the rule. Nicole did a number of things on cam that most others wouldn't even think of doing. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Fair point, but Nicole was kind of the exception, not the rule. Nicole did a number of things on cam that most others wouldn't even think of doing. 

yes right 

hopefully the third round is the best for Monica ^^ 

3 minutes ago, adamneve said:

late night for Naomi... Monica moaning through the walls:blush:.... even though she is up

That is why Naomi put her ear buds in, so she couldn't hear perfect perfection at it's best. She could not go for an hour if she tried. She has not yet figured out to completely give into her inner desires, she just knows how to do the shows that she was taught by Sofie.

• Like 1