Candy & Dean Part #2

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The anti drugs cam is now installed

Voyeur spies should pay attention to see if they still visit the hallway during their parties or disappear elsewhere starting today. "Wow, look, suddenly they no longer gather in the hallway." 

In my opinion, I think the tenants should have a place in their apt that they can hide from the cams if they chose. There is nothing stopping any of them from simply stepping outside at anytime they want to so what's the big deal if they have a space in their apt that they can do the same thing? There is no big deal. You only get to see what they let you see anyways and if they want to lose views by hiding from the cams it's their choice and loss. Since drug use is not allowed on cam, but no one has a problem with them being on drugs, then they should be able to do drugs or whatever they do in the hallway within the confines of their domicile without having to leave the apt all together. It's safer and it's actually better for the viewer because it's easier to track them and what they are doing then if they go outside. 

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Voyeur spies should pay attention to see if they still visit the hallway during their parties or disappear elsewhere starting today. "Wow, look, suddenly they no longer gather in the hallway." 

In my opinion, I think the tenants should have a place in their apt that they can hide from the cams if they chose. There is nothing stopping any of them from simply stepping outside at anytime they want to so what's the big deal if they have a space in their apt that they can do the same thing? There is no big deal. You only get to see what they let you see anyways and if they want to lose views by hiding from the cams it's their choice and loss. Since drug use is not allowed on cam, but no one has a problem with them being on drugs, then they should be able to do drugs or whatever they do in the hallway within the confines of their domicile without having to leave the apt all together. It's safer and it's actually better for the viewer because it's easier to track them and what they are doing then if they go outside. 

They still have toilet where they also had drugs already.. so it's nothing new for them

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

A kind of chill out room?