Patrik & Clair

32 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

But no personality at all 👎

The bodies doesn't matter...
And here i agree with you.. even liking Clair since day one.. But this last changes shows that she is trying to be just another one equal to her colleagues... It's her option to do what she wants... it's my option to comment what i want and watch what i want (like the dictators does normally repeatedly in many other houses). Last time i remember this is not a forum where vh workers dictate the rules. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

This is a late reply, wtf is his problem, shes horny and hes right next to her and wont take care of business?

they did have sex 2 or 3 times before this. he's tired but apparently forgot here earlier!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

they did have sex 2 or 3 times before this. he's tired but apparently forgot here earlier!

Oh ok, did he give her an orgasm? I guess not or she wouldnt be playing with herself afterwards

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Oh ok, did he give her an orgasm? I guess not or she wouldnt be playing with herself afterwards

probably not. a lot of these guys need sex ed classes! the girls haven't experienced enough with guys i guess!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

probably not. a lot of these guys need sex ed classes! the girls haven't experienced enough with guys i guess!

Crap, boss is back, i gotta pretend im doing sonething, unusually slow this werk

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The bodies doesn't matter...
And here i agree with you.. even liking Clair since day one.. But this last changes shows that she is trying to be just another one equal to her colleagues... It's her option to do what she wants... it's my option to comment what i want and watch what i want (like the dictators does normally repeatedly in many other houses). Last time i remember this is not a forum where vh workers dictate the rules. 

yes. we know your opinions about how horrible all of the staged sex (that you apparently watch until your hand is ready to fall off ). maybe if you weren't such a hypocrite your opinion would mean something. my advice to you would be to start watching something else. oh i forgot. if you found something that you like you wouldn't be able to complain anymore & then how would the forum survive?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

But no personality at all 👎

And Lexy has a personality.Where ?You like her when she is nude and post pics of her all the time.Clair is more beautiful than Lexy and i like her.Every one has a favorite.No need to pass the judgment.

3 minutes ago, nack said:

And Lexy has a personality.Where ?You like her when she is nude and post pics of her all the time.Clair is more beautiful than Lexy and i like her.Every one has a favorite.No need to pass the judgment.

Uhh I guess you should just watch her more to find out 😉