Patrik & Clair

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

the last few days have seen a lot of criticism about whitney, cleo, & now clair. all we need to do is keep up the negative bullshit comments & these beautiful, hot, sexy girls will leave vh & we'll wonder why! my advice; save the negative comments for people that don't care about entertaining us! jmo.

You know the geniuses here Golfer..we are not in their league..fortunately.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry if they continue doing this boring stuff they do now all the time I won't miss them at all. 

but would you like to see them change or be replaced by a bunch of do-nothings? we know what these guys can do. they deserve a chance!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

yes. we'll never compare to their mental capabilities...........................hopefully!

49 minutes ago, nack said:

You know the geniuses here Golfer..we are not in their league..fortunately.

We may not all be geniuses like yourselves gentlemen but we do have the mental capacity to decide for ourselves whether or not doing the same things day after day in the same position is actually bloody boring as hell.

So please do not patronise others for just making a contribution to the forum which is just not to your liking eh.

Thank you.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

We may not all be geniuses like yourselves gentlemen but we do have the mental capacity to decide for ourselves whether or not doing the same things day after day in the same position is actually bloody boring as hell.

So please do not patronise others for just making a contribution to the forum which is just not to your liking eh.

Thank you.

again it's an opinion! i know that you have a brain. you should recognize this! as you, i, & many others have stated; there are many other apts to watch for all tastes!

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

again it's an opinion! i know that you have a brain. you should recognize this! as you, i, & many others have stated; there are many other apts to watch for all tastes!

Maybe so but there is no reason to be rude and insult other members just for having an opinion.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Maybe so but there is no reason to be rude and insult other members just for having an opinion.

you've seen how this stuff goes. you've stated your opinion. everyone's seen it. time to drop it. have a nice day!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

you've seen how this stuff goes. you've stated your opinion. everyone's seen it. time to drop it. have a nice day!

Already have done pal all said and fogotten have a nice day yourself.

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

but would you like to see them change or be replaced by a bunch of do-nothings? we know what these guys can do. they deserve a chance!

I once watched their show and when you watch it for the second time its just getting boring as there is no passion or lust to see there. I don't think it's hot at all. I don't care when they continue this way if they are gone. 

• Like 2