Marla & Hector

Honestly don't fancy this roleplay thing game,as an viewer if i understand what they say possibly would be fun to watch,but not understanding almost nothing it's basicaly watching three persons sited near an table talking an foreign language,maybe if every time one of them win an game an piece of clothes was taken of..then could be more interesting.H&M please find an game were Marla slowly looses her clothes and have to do yoga poses,that all i ask.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Honestly don't fancy this roleplay thing game,as an viewer if i understand what they say possibly would be fun to watch,but not understanding almost nothing it's basicaly watching three persons sited near an table talking an foreign language,maybe if every time one of them win an game an piece of clothes was taken of..then could be more interesting.H&M please find an game were Marla slowly looses her clothes and have to do yoga poses,that all i ask.

they are playing the roles of 3 people sitting around a table not getting any views.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, sat11 said:

RFWxFSCd_o.jpg
AP4lp4ym_o.jpg
mQC5fcNC_o.jpg
lqzj55kT_o.jpg
R5djDgIC_o.jpg
6H1K3V4x_o.jpg
83Oomc6S_o.jpg
RMbjAvOe_o.jpg

Now this is hot,Marla probarby have the best boobs in all VH,gorgeous😍.Ps..don't know if it's possible but would be nice to zoom in(to catch bed closer)cam8 and 9.

52 minutes ago, sat11 said:

i dont think they will put it any closer, she is a bit shy,  all 3 cams a bit far for a BR cams, this is the closest i can get it but the quality goes down

guaBsOEJ_o.jpgsCC5CNIR_o.jpg

Hope you're wrong in this case,some of the cams are really far,honestly she have no reason to be shy,she looks amazing,Gess as days pass she will be more at easy,Hector seems to be adapting faster,but well..just happy to have them in VH.