Marla & Hector

9 hours ago, Crerigan said:

the distant one from the sofa

you need a cam by the TV facing the sofa,with only one cam for LR it is hard not to use the free cam for a different angle

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, sat11 said:

you need a cam by the TV facing the sofa,with only one cam for LR it is hard not to use the free cam for a different angle

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes agree. a sofa only cam like in realm28 would be great.

I was having a quick look and dont know if an idea could be to switch the free cam to either cam2 or 4 and move cam 3 to sit behind the small monitor facing the couch directly. What you guy's think?

2 hours ago, Crerigan said:

see what i can do.. cable/wall situation and bandwith situation are still not optimal. maybe you noticed there is no hall cam, it's not a choice

One thing that I notice it's that the cams quality are nice with very well light conditions,would say even great,but when light are toned down the image gets worst and granier(well kinda expected),Regard more cams..at least in my viewr perspective Marla workroom would stay good with just one cam(cam6),and that cam could be puted in livingroom in opposite side to cam2 and zooming the sofa zone from that angle.But think cams are more or less ok positioned.Have fun and sex😆.