Marla & Hector

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Id say definitely yes. You can use attachments up to 145 MB per each post. And your inbox is unlimited. And of course you can download all the attachment others made. 👍

Danke! 

Seems today they are doing an little better,baby steps but seems they are willing to adapt to things,an nice step would be sex with in good light,just gone watch their archive and the few things there are low quality(mainly because it's in bedroom with low lights),lets see how the rest of weekend goes.

Fot those who try to identify where in italy, we are not from milan, but from Liguria 🙂 Marla however is born in milan so she has a little accent even if it's 10 years she live here.

nice to meet you guys, all.

i hope we can grow better, also have read your complain about shower cam... i see what i can do 🙂

sorry if there was little skins this days, but don't despair. Just the clima is not so good this day, but it's going up again, but i swear i have not married a noon 🙂

as someone noticed, we are not under a studio, we propose on our own.

i think maybe a bit time to "adapt" and get used to all can do, but we are eager to grow 🙂

to the guy think the game was D&D (sorry i lost the post) u go near: it's a tabletop RPG i designed, who goes on the market in nearly an year, caouse i'm also a game developer 🙂

Edited by Crerigan
just want to say somthing more :)
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Seems today they are doing an little better,baby steps but seems they are willing to adapt to things,an nice step would be sex with in good light,just gone watch their archive and the few things there are low quality(mainly because it's in bedroom with low lights),lets see how the rest of weekend goes.

give she a little time, it's fully understandable your demanding ^_^ she just to get used to it 🙂