Marla & Hector

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes with a gamepad. Gameplay looks incredibly slow this way... I played it with mouse and keyboard.

me too i use gamepad for games like Mortal Kombat ... i play all RPG games with mouse and keyboard

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ze81 said:

Just watched the "sex" in replay and nothing special,she have great boobs but didn't seen them one single time.Hope it gets better,they have an little potential.

Yeah i did manage to see most of it but the lighting was bloody crap and you could hardly see anything anyway so all in all it was a bit of a disaster. Just a bit of dick sucking and fingering which you could hardly see.

At least C&J got off to a cracking start on the sofa and a few times in the bedroom but then for some reason sex just went out the window being replaced by the computers lol.

Shame the bathroom is viewed from outer space, don't know if they have a bath but not in the picture anyway.

To be honest a bit disappointed but gonna let them settle in you never know things might improve but Hector certainly looks as though he is in the gaming world all the bloody time and Marla/Maria seems to be into clothes design, neither of them seem to be into mad rampant sex lol but lets give them a chance and see what happens.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Are they paking!?That would be an record.

47 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yeah i did manage to see most of it but the lighting was bloody crap and you could hardly see anything anyway so all in all it was a bit of a disaster. Just a bit of dick sucking and fingering which you could hardly see.

At least C&J got off to a cracking start on the sofa and a few times in the bedroom but then for some reason sex just went out the window being replaced by the computers lol.

Shame the bathroom is viewed from outer space, don't know if they have a bath but not in the picture anyway.

To be honest a bit disappointed but gonna let them settle in you never know things might improve but Hector certainly looks as though he is in the gaming world all the bloody time and Marla/Maria seems to be into clothes design, neither of them seem to be into mad rampant sex lol but lets give them a chance and see what happens.

Indeed tought exactly the same thing regard the (bad)lighting in bedroom,barely we could see things good,but there is other things,it's there another bathroom?Because they still didn't took an shower in cams,agree also Regard Hector seem to be as hard into gaming as john,almost looks like him..sit back to cam playing.But of course we need more days to see all clear.

3 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Don't start to complain... This the first italian couple... Don't ruin it

How can we ruin it? It is always the tenants who can ruin it or not...  And I don't think they are better people only because they are Italians...

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Comment pouvons-nous ruiner? Ce sont toujours les locataires qui peuvent ruiner ou pas ... Et je ne pense pas qu'ils sont meilleurs gens seulement parce qu'ils sont Italiens ...

Si sigora!:tongue: