Em, Lisa & Grant

3 hours ago, budda said:

I was not wrong!
Em has washed, shaved, put on make-up and sexy clothes to go out alone.
Sid had understood this and for this reason Em - as a consolation - let him fuck for 2 minutes.
Now Sid still cries behind the door.

alone.thumb.jpg.b7b038f3a1a4f6f3f7f52804b933d466.jpg  0   172.45 kB 746153032_cryagain.thumb.jpg.148e061282033b26ef1b6ed8417edc37.jpg  0   219.11 kB

You are funny.  You like to arrange the pictures to fit your narrative even if that is not what has happened.  Sid was not crying behind the door.  He sat down after he put on his shoes  because he was waiting on Em so they could walk out.  Also Em shaves just about every time she takes a bath.  It doesn't mean she is getting ready to meet someone.

• Like 3

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, oldfox said:

Not the only one’s to fall out Grant went out last night and came home about 5.30 in morning.

(How do you insert a photo or image)

TO SAVE AN IMAGE

1.      Create a folder (with the name you want) on your desk top;

2.      When you watch VHTV and see an image you like, click the left mouse button. The scene stops;

3.      Click with the right mouse button; choose "save frame as ..."

4.      Give the frame a name (eg Lola nude) and save it in the folder you created before;

TO LOAD THE IMAGE

1.      After you have written a post click on "Drag files here to attach, or choose files ..."

2.      Go to the folder you have created, choose the image and click on the image and then click on “open”;

3.      The image is loaded in small format in prewiew;

4.      If you like it, click on it.

End

15 minutes ago, photog32 said:

You are funny.  You like to arrange the pictures to fit your narrative even if that is not what has happened.  Sid was not crying behind the door.  He sat down after he put on his shoes  because he was waiting on Em so they could walk out.  Also Em shaves just about every time she takes a bath.  It doesn't mean she is getting ready to meet someone. 

Ciao Photog32,
It's nice to let your imagination fly.
Sometimes I guess and sometimes not.
It's still fun and I compare myself with other Members.

1 hour ago, photog32 said:

He is in his free and easy chair.. Mission accomplished..You can't deny that Sid..

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i just can't decide whether i like the underwear or blanket better.

Capture_2018_05_17_06_24_26_65.png

Capture_2018_05_17_06_24_36_562.png

Nothing but passion on her face.. "I think I have enough quarters for the wash"  "did I put the garbage out" "I better wake him up" 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Nothing but passion on her face.. "I think I have enough quarters for the wash"  "did I put the garbage out" "I better wake him up"  

It's the "gift" that Em makes to Sid before going out alone to go....

2 hours ago, budda said:

Ciao Photog32,
It's nice to let your imagination fly.
Sometimes I guess and sometimes not.
It's still fun and I compare myself with other Members.

2 hours ago, photog32 said:

Anyway, I bet that Em will not come home tonight. We’ll see.