Em, Lisa & Grant

2 hours ago, budda said:

You right.

Em kissed a couple of times with Sid and in the living room touched his cock. Then everything stops and nothing happens. Too bad that Em does not make a little effort to do something more.

cock.thumb.jpg.e336cea992fc867a9321fd2fce3608c0.jpgBACIO.thumb.jpg.95c797e457ab8c3a6e5219131c6ceed3.jpg

Case in point..he's there for the place to live and play his electronics..Em is trying to see if he is really interested in her too.. Sid needs a mommy not a girlfriend..

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i happened to be checking out the archive for this apt this morning. i found stuff like anna getting dp'd, candy fucking dean & drew, bree several 3somes, lexy& pete sex in the bathroom, anna/alex with several different couples(bree/drew, candy/dean, dana/rex) & 4 or 5 others that didn't stay long enough to be named. also terry fucking & sucking 3 guys, emma & peter marathon all over the old apt................ you get the idea. lately we've had em & sid doing next to nothing. lisa is trying but she can't carry the apt alone. some new blood is badly needed here!

163f4a86320b12bda70a9a0c9e56b2a2.gif

95d60caac8bdec5af30ea3724bd116da.gif

giphy (8).gif

• Like 2

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

i happened to be checking out the archive for this apt this morning. i found stuff like anna getting dp'd, candy fucking dean & drew, bree several 3somes, lexy& pete sex in the bathroom, anna/alex with several different couples(bree/drew, candy/dean, dana/rex) & 4 or 5 others that didn't stay long enough to be named. also terry fucking & sucking 3 guys, emma & peter marathon all over the old apt................ you get the idea. lately we've had em & sid doing next to nothing. lisa is trying but she can't carry the apt alone. some new blood is badly needed here!

163f4a86320b12bda70a9a0c9e56b2a2.gif

95d60caac8bdec5af30ea3724bd116da.gif

giphy (8).gif

Lisa even tried walking around naked but put on clothed when their son Sid came home..Now we have the Brady bunch..Sid is like a weight on this apartment. If he lives there put him back on the marque, 

Voyeur- House.TV, Just do us all a favour and kick that useless, boring nerd Sid out of your project. How he gets away with doing absolutely nothing is an insult to your viewers. And while your at it, Em can pack her bags as well. Two of a kind !!

1 hour ago, Houlii said:

Lisa even tried walking around naked but put on clothed when their son Sid came home..Now we have the Brady bunch..Sid is like a weight on this apartment. If he lives there put him back on the marque, 

A clarification: what can Lisa do to warm up the atmosphere ?
The two couples have never eaten together, have never played cards or watched TV together, almost never talked to each other.
Each couple lives in their own room and goes into the living room only if there is no the other couple.
I've never seen them come out together.
But how can you create atmosphere and feeling with these behaviors ?

The ONE thing that would revitalize their apartment is the one thing I don't see either of them making any effort in doing; having parties, and more specifically having parties with adventurous guests. Look at what happened last night at Patrik and Clair's place. You had Ben hooking up with some girl in the bathroom and flirting with her all night while his girlfriend slept in the bedroom and the apartment was one of the most watched of the night. Look at what happened with Ary and George's place, they had a ton of guests last night, they all played a strip card game and everybody had a good time, two people wound up fucking and that place was also one of the most watched of the night. Look at what happened with Cleo and Axel when they invited Oscar and everyone was glued to their apartment wondering if Oscar was going to fuck Cleo.

Now look at this place. Em is completely anti-social only inviting Sia over every couple of weeks, but between then there's literally no other friends aside from Bob and Sid. Lisa used to be just as bad in the past. Recently she has at least tried to invite friends over but the problem is her friends aren't adventurous. Unfortunately because of VH flooding their site with apartments, the time for anti-social behavior is over. I don't see Lisa ever doing anything scandalous again and as long as Em continues to only deal with Bob and Sid, she's never going to do anything scandalous or adventurous. There best bet (and only bet at this point) is for better and sexually charged friends to invite over to make this place interesting again.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, budda said:

The two couples have never eaten together, have never played cards or watched TV together, almost never talked to each other.
Each couple lives in their own room and goes into the living room only if there is no the other couple.

Bob and Sid both seem to be anti social characters. I still respectfully disagree Em is the problem socially except she can't seem to part with these two..Sometimes the baby gets thrown out with the dirty diapers though. It doesn't appear anyone has the balls to start over by weeding this one out. They get hits because of the freak shows..  Quite frankly there are far more boring couples in here that need the same fate. Hard part is people seem to see different things that appeal to them on any given site..Bottom line the only control you have personally is to watch the ones that appeal to you. 

24 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The ONE thing that would revitalize their apartment is the one thing I don't see either of them making any effort in doing; having parties, and more specifically having parties with adventurous guests. Look at what happened last night at Patrik and Clair's place. You had Ben hooking up with some girl in the bathroom and flirting with her all night while his girlfriend slept in the bedroom and the apartment was one of the most watched of the night. Look at what happened with Ary and George's place, they had a ton of guests last night, they all played a strip card game and everybody had a good time, two people wound up fucking and that place was also one of the most watched of the night. Look at what happened with Cleo and Axel when they invited Oscar and everyone was glued to their apartment wondering if Oscar was going to fuck Cleo.

Now look at this place. Em is completely anti-social only inviting Sia over every couple of weeks, but between then there's literally no other friends aside from Bob and Sid. Lisa used to be just as bad in the past. Recently she has at least tried to invite friends over but the problem is her friends aren't adventurous. Unfortunately because of VH flooding their site with apartments, the time for anti-social behavior is over. I don't see Lisa ever doing anything scandalous again and as long as Em continues to only deal with Bob and Sid, she's never going to do anything scandalous or adventurous. There best bet (and only bet at this point) is for better and sexually charged friends to invite over to make this place interesting again.

You are right with everything you said.

After lisa's girl/girl encounter a few days a go, i still have some hope (wishful thinking maybe) that we may see a follow-up here.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, budda said:

I've just watched the timeline and i saw Lisa and Em together in Lisa's bedroom and later in the kitchen talking. So i guess they are communicating. Sid on the other hand was walking like a zombie.

6 minutes ago, pahman said:

You are with everything you said.

After lisa's girl/girl encounter a few days a go, i still have some hope (wishful thinking maybe) that we may see a follow-up here.  

And they could invite Em for a girls only night with Logan acting as a naked butler to wait on them! :angel:

24 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

For me, bringing a guest participant like Sia was a big credit. I liked Sia performance very much. I give her A+ score for so many measures. 

However, unfortunately, Em's situation is beyond repair and bringing Sia once every 4 month would not help.

Update:

Not sure I saw Sia every other weeks. Here are the 3 sex scenes I remember from Sia. Am I missing ant scene?

• 3some between Sia, Sid and Em in Lisa appartment
  • 4 some between Sia, Sid, Bob and Em. The night that Sid lost Em to Bob
  • Sia with her boyfriend two weeks ago